• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we have a leader back...

KBRed

IMO, Peppers must have said something negative in front of his agent about Delhomme screwing last season's playoff game & shouted something like "I WANT TO GET OUT HERE SO BADLY" so his agent used this as proof that Peppers wants to leave Carolina. He's been playing like a monster ever since "Beast"on's call-out & loves Meeks style so he may stay

It's not a mystery. After our bye he was playing good until he broke his hand. While his hand was broken and in a cast, he wasn't playing good. Now with his hand healed and out of a cast, he's back to playing good again. Why's that so hard to figure out?

Who said anything about how he's performed this season and said they can't figure it out? The mystery comes from him "wanting to be here", "not wanting to be here", not being happy with a certain unnamed coach, not taking a huge contract in the off-season, getting a mysterious "illness" a few years ago, underperforming in certain seasons, being forced to be an outspoken team leader by JR, and also rarely speaking to the media.

Like I said, he's a mysterious fellow.

Like I said, he's a mysterious fellow.

Yep. If he wasn't so quiet a lot compare to many players, he wouldn't be that mysterious. Him being mysterious is another reason why we were force to trade our 2010 draft pick to get Brown. If only Pep didn't handcuffed us there, we would still have the 2010 1st round pick.

Archived