• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden really sucks after a few months..

N1kkadeemuz

I've been playing a lot of MW2 and finished up DAO, so I was like, "hey let's do some football". Well after not playing in a while and then throwing it in, this game sucks so much. Now i'm no fanboy, and it's not like there's considerable competition to choose from but i'll definitely be passing on next year. The AI is psychic, recievers drop 5 wide open passes a game, and after years of trying to get it right you still can't return a damn punt.

I was blind but now I see....

DAMMET WRONG FORUM!!!

Sorry, you must suck then. I played it and for the first time ever, I dont have to mess with the AI settings. I picked the setting that adjusts to the way you play. The games are close and I usually come out on top.

if your on psn and that's your gamertag i challenge you good sir

i don't suck i'm talking about pooty gameplay homey not how much i can't play re-read the post

lol it said pooty haha

to me thats all video games. Barring a select few(mario kart, golden eye, etc). They all suck after a time-frame. One of the better moves in my life was cutting off video games. It hit me that they were only for kids and homos and I was SHOCKED at the amount of time I wasted. The benefits is minor, improvements in few hand/eye and some brain activity. Cons are you become a fatty loser homo.

Archived