• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you give a 3rd for Jerry Juedy?

Jaxel

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

Nah. Either pay up for a legit bonafide star WR if one became available, or keep the picks and use them. Patience is a critical aspect of team building that we don’t seem to have… No interest in more reclamations, at least not for a 3rd round pick. 6th or 7th sure

DK Metcalf or Tee Higgins please!

4 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I’ve brought it up before out of interest on our bad, knowing there may be none on the other side.

They wouldn’t trade him for a pick, but I wonder if it could be Burns for Williams and a high pick.  Doubtful, but still something I’d personally love to see 

Could Williams be the extra player in a Chubb-like trade with Burns. Mimicking that trade would be a 1st, 4th, and Williams for our 5th and Burns. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Could Williams be the extra player in a Chubb-like trade with Burns. Mimicking that trade would be a 1st, 4th, and Williams for our 5th and Burns. 

I would take that in a heartbeat right now, no question about it.

Would give us Bryce’s top WR from his Heisman season in the 2nd year of a rookie contract and picks we badly need.

I don’t see the Lions doing it though as they’d have to pay Burns this summer and then Hutchinson even more next summer.

We would need them to get hot between now and the deadline and badly need pass rushing help to put them into true contender status for them to even consider it I’d imagine.

8 hours ago, Jaxel said:

Assuming Denver takes another L or 2 they could move into a fire sale. I've seen folks put a 3rd or 4th round value on him. Would you do it?

Broncos would only go on a fire sale if they are rebuilding which they are not with Payton as coach. If they do for some odd reason, Russ would need to be the first to go which i doubt they can do even if they include Jeudy to unload. Unless teams are willing to offer a first round pick straight up, he is staying. I followed him in Bama and the guy is an elite route runner and has great hands but can't stay healthy.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10082333-jerry-jeudy-trade-rumors-broncos-rebuffed-inquiries-wanted-1st-round-draft-pick