• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My dog

Bo In Monroe

give him OTC pain pills(have extra water available) and lots of belly rubs, or anything that gives those joyfulness feelings. small dose of booze shouldnt hurt either(NOT BOTH). give the brain/body a break form dealing with cancer. goodluck

Bo let me tell you a story about Ronald Reagan told by his daughter in a Playboy interview. RR was very fond of his horses. People who ride their horses all the time get as attached to them as we do to our dogs. Well, one day his favorite horse passed away, and as he and his daughter buried it on his ranch, she said he wasn't crying, but smiling. She asked him why, and he said "I'm just thinking of all the wonderful memories this animal has given me."

Each day with something you love is a blessing, not a God given right. I pray every night and thank God for all the blessings in my life. They won't last forever, but the memories will.

Bo, so sorry about your dog. He is too young!

And Squirrel....sorry to hear of your loss.

About those OTC pain meds someone mentioned. Everyone knows that you can't give dogs Tylenol, Advil, etc......right? It is deadly. They can have aspirin. But the stuff you get from the vet is worth it if pain management becomes and issue.

Archived