• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

3 hours ago, Varking said:

I think the Texans lose because Tomlin doesn’t lose to rookie QBs. But anyone being objective will tell you Bryce hasn’t looked AS GOOD as CJ in the NFL in 2023 so far. Long season ahead but right now CJ is ahead. 

That too on Tomlin and CJ looked good last week but the Steelers are for REAL and anyone expect CJ to even come close to what he did to the Jags are living in a dream world. I am going to put even more money on the Steelers to cover and why not. It's easy molah!

2 hours ago, ickmule said:

Yeah, we picked the wrong guy. No doubt. 

No doubt?!? You are what most calls overreacting to non sense after just a few weeks. Most true fans knows better like me that Bryce is the still the real deal, even tho CJ maybe as well but I will still pick Bryce on a do over right now and so would you if you're smart.

In fact, we can get both of our 1st round picks back from most teams who needs a QB like the Bucs or Jets, even the Vikings since I doubt they will resign a known choke artist like Kirk now that they are 0-3. Obviously we will not get DJ or any receiver as good as him back cause only fools would do that but we can get our 2 first rounds back for Bryce but if we wait a few seasons like the 49ers did and Bryce play ends up like Trey or Zach, then all we will be able to get is a 4th round only, if we are lucky.

For me, no way I trade Bryce cause i do NOT over react based on what i've seen. Fins fans including their HC were also saying they drafted the wrong QB after Tua first 3 games but now they are glad Tua with his accurate but noodle arm is a reliable star in the making cause he finally got playmakers. We just need playmakers for Bryce to be scary, trust me!

2 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

No doubt?!? You are what most calls overreacting to non sense after just a few weeks. Most true fans knows better like me that Bryce is the still the real deal, even tho CJ maybe as well but I will still pick Bryce on a do over right now and so would you if you're smart.

In fact, we can get both of our 1st round picks back from most teams who needs a QB like the Bucs or Jets, even the Vikings since I doubt they will resign a known choke artist like Kirk now that they are 0-3. Obviously we will not get DJ or any receiver as good as him back cause only fools would do that but we can get our 2 first rounds back for Bryce but if we wait a few seasons like the 49ers did and Bryce play ends up like Trey or Zach, then all we will be able to get is a 4th round only, if we are lucky.

For me, no way I trade Bryce cause i do NOT over react based on what i've seen. Fins fans including their HC were also saying they drafted the wrong QB after Tua first 3 games but now they are glad Tua with his accurate but noodle arm is a reliable star in the making cause he finally got playmakers. We just need playmakers for Bryce to be scary, trust me!

Guess the alias 

51 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

That too on Tomlin and CJ looked good last week but the Steelers are for REAL and anyone expect CJ to even come close to what he did to the Jags are living in a dream world. I am going to put even more money on the Steelers to cover and why not. It's easy molah!

I don’t think for a moment CJ will will dominate against Pitt the way he did this past week. There should be a significant drop in his performance this week against that pass rush. But if the kid comes out of this game looking like a vet it’s going to be quite the start to his career. 

1 hour ago, Lame Duck said:

Will just leave this here.  I’m huge on analytics and models projected this perfectly lol.  Our coaches and owner who “huge on analytics” got played by tv analysts.  Models projected CJ Stroud to have a very good NFL career.  His NFL intangibles were off the chart according to models.

IMG_6193.jpeg

Those analytics models project the same path for Winston and Mariota, who are bust now bo matter which team they play for. I base players on intangibles especially QB under pressure performance and no one has come close to Bryce. NO ONE!

7 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Those analytics models project the same path for Winston and Mariota, who are bust now bo matter which team they play for. I base players on intangibles especially QB under pressure performance and no one has come close to Bryce. NO ONE!

it's time to stop referencing his college highlights. in his limited experience, we've learned that his college tape and NFL tape do not look remotely similar. 

• Pie 5

43 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

IMG_8718.jpeg

3 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

Will just leave this here.  I’m huge on analytics and models projected this perfectly lol.  Our coaches and owner who “huge on analytics” got played by tv analysts.  Models projected CJ Stroud to have a very good NFL career.  His NFL intangibles were off the chart according to models.

IMG_6193.jpeg

Very very informative and interesting read; It's funny on re-read how we were pushing this "Brees" comparison so hard (mostly based on height) with the Bridgewater comparison right there (based on play and personality...even build) 

Edited by AceMan

1 hour ago, GhostWhispah said:

Why hasn’t Bryce played better with all these intangibles? 

1 hour ago, Lame Duck said:

IMG_6193.jpeg

That deal about needing to step into his throws, that was what I saw when watching stuff on youtube. At his pro day. A little skip step.