• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football - Week 4

Shocker

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

Yea they ejected Holloway for targeting.  Had to look it up on espn because I have no video or audio. Lol

Ended up not mattering and yeah, he's not one of our better players. Still wish I'd seen the play since the announcers seemed pretty baffled about the call and almost stunned about the targeting being confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Why is SM going nuts about Maye simply chucking an ugly ball with his left hand up to a WR standing wide open a few yards away?  Good improv, but it’s not like he lasered a spiral in tight coverage with his left. 

Throwing a ball with your off hand while fighting off two defenders with your throwing arm on a busted play is pretty impressive no matter how you slice it. How many times in football do you see QBs throw a ball with their non-throwing arm?

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Throwing a ball with your off hand while fighting off two defenders with your throwing arm on a busted play is pretty impressive no matter how you slice it. How many times in football do you see QBs throw a ball with their non-throwing arm?

Meh - nothing special about it.  QBs make off hand shovel passes all the time when in trouble.  I guess he can celebrate the fact that he finally has more tds than ints on the season as of now.