• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Video: TFG Breakdown

Bear Hands

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

You can’t find one single post of me saying anything negative about CJ. 

Im not super man, I can’t be everywhere defending black men at once. Calm down. 

I know you saw the posts. You're still ten years later jumping on anything about Cam but you couldn't find the time for the Stroud hate? It's because you pick and choose just like any other fan. It's called bias. We all have it in some form or another. And furthermore the race angle for Bryce when he played for Alabama of all places and has had enough hicks to fill a country music concert in his corner who were also trashing Stroud and Richardson is hilarious.

Enjoy the game today brother!

Just now, frankw said:

I know you saw the posts. You're still ten years later jumping on anything about Cam but you couldn't find the time for the Stroud hate? It's because you pick and choose just like any other fan. It's called bias. We all have it in some form or another. And furthermore the race angle for Bryce when he played for Alabama of all places and has had enough hicks to fill a country music concert in his corner who were also trashing Stroud and Richardson is hilarious.

Enjoy the game today brother!

Cam played for the Carolina Panthers…I don’t think Stroud has. 

Bryce won at Alabama. People here loved Cam too…when he was winning. 

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Cam played for the Carolina Panthers…I don’t think Stroud has. 

Bryce won at Alabama. People here loved Cam too…when he was winning. 

Most people will love just about anyone as long as they're a winner. Even some very flawed human beings who have played and continue to play in the NFL because of the talent they possess not the content of their character.

That's all people want at the end of the day. All these "well I'm a better fan because I don't criticize the team" takes are nonsense. If anyone is here after about 30 damn years of no consecutive winning seasons I'm not going to tell them how to react or not to react to more embarrassing moments.

We're starting Andy fuging Dalton in the home stadium of one our former arch rivals who already have a Lombardi trophy to hold over our heads while all we have to look back on is an NFC championship rout followed by a Super Bowl loss.

Hopefully Bryce Young takes all this to heart and comes back on a mission. Or things could go the other way. I've come to expect either as a Panthers fan. We'll see.

20 minutes ago, frankw said:

Most people will love just about anyone as long as they're a winner. Even some very flawed human beings who have played and continue to play in the NFL because of the talent they possess not the content of their character.

That's all people want at the end of the day. All these "well I'm a better fan because I don't criticize the team" takes are nonsense. If anyone is here after about 30 damn years of no consecutive winning seasons I'm not going to tell them how to react or not to react to more embarrassing moments.

We're starting Andy fuging Dalton in the home stadium of one our former arch rivals who already have a Lombardi trophy to hold over our heads while all we have to look back on is an NFC championship rout followed by a Super Bowl loss.

Hopefully Bryce Young takes all this to heart and comes back on a mission. Or things could go the other way. I've come to expect either as a Panthers fan. We'll see.

Andy will play well today and all will be fine with Bryce. Have some patience 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Andy will play well today and all will be fine with Bryce. Have some patience 

This fanbase didn't have patience with Cam Newton or Jake Delhomme our only successful QB's in team history idk why you would think this would be any different. It's the same across the rest of the league. Instant reaction is what makes American sports the big draw it is. Social media only makes each sport more money.

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Oh poo @frankw is @TheRed

Makes sense lol. 

Between the two of us ask yourself how much you've evolved since Cam. Only one of us is trying to sell Bryce Young is criticized bc of rednecks when he and Cam Newton could not be more different as men. Honestly it's an insult to Cam for the hate he received to even try to make that connection.

Edited by frankw

32 minutes ago, frankw said:

Between the two of us ask yourself how much you've evolved since Cam. Only one of us is trying to sell Bryce Young is criticized bc of rednecks when he and Cam Newton could not be more different as men. Honestly it's an insult to Cam for the hate he received to even try to make that connection.

He has been the only person on this board who says if you are critical of Bryce you are a racist. 
He has been the only poster who seems to still think dislike for a player correlates to skin color…still.  

5 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

He has been the only person on this board who says if you are critical of Bryce you are a racist. 
He has been the only poster who seems to still think dislike for a player correlates to skin color…still.  

One if the many Young fan accounts that got created before the draft called me racist for preferring Stroud over Young. I’ve still been unable to figure that one out…

• Beer 1

On 9/22/2023 at 8:49 PM, woahfraze said:

Really well done and thorough analysis. He showed the good and the bad. JT O’Sullivan didn’t show as many of the “negative” plays for Bryce. This guy does a better job of showing the whole picture. And the overall takeaway is still the same as JT’s: that Bryce has done a lot of good things and has been hampered by his situation. Yes, there’s still been some rookie bad too, but he hasn’t played all that poorly and a lot of the lack of production has come down to the circumstances of offensive architecture and the execution of his teammates.  I was already less doom and gloom than a lot of others here on the Huddle, but this video has me more optimistic for the future (even if I’m still overall pessimistic for this season). 

When Bryce shows he can stretch the field vertically, I'll be a believer. You can't nickel and dime your way to Superb Owls.

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

There are folks who think the way he is alluding to but they are few and far between since all the losing the last 6 years. They all mostly jumped ship. But calling it a race issue doesn't compute because people who didn't want Young wanted Stroud. And between the two young men only CJ Stroud was the one vilified for wearing a basic chain to an event and not hiding in his house. And also for not attending Peyton Manning's boring ass QB school thing.

• Pie 1