• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"384 yards!"

top dawg

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Where'd I say it was just you? I wasn't talking about you. Glad to pull receipts on others though,

Also on opposite ends of the gameplan spectrum, the opposing defense spectrum, the open-WR spectrum. 

You literally have no clue what the gameplan for them is. And you should reply to others when you have an issue with something they said, not me. And you can’t say “where did I say it’s just you” when that specific quote was never me to begin with. Don’t lump me in. 

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Who cares about Fields? That draft is over and done with. We made our bed with Horn.

I'm focused on the haul we gave up this year only to have to resort to starting Andy Dalton in week 3.

Anthony Richardson wouldn't get hurt.

That aside though, let's see how Dalton plays in the next week or two. He definitely looked great against Detroit's backups.

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Well, I didn't want Reich. I had enough skepticism for probably a half dozen Huddlers, but I decided to push that aside for the time being and give him a chance. It's still early, but the supposed shine of the all-star staff looks more like sweat on a bald head.

Maybe Wilks was the better choice. Or maybe we shouldn't have hired either of them and threw everything including the kitchen sink at Steichen until he said yes.

As of lately it seems like we can count on the Panthers to make either the wrong choice or the one with the most difficult path to success. It's just what we do.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

If Stroud had a 26-yard run on 3rd and 11, there'd be four threads about in on here, and you'd be in each if them.

You are still on the making poo up thing? You are having imaginary arguments and then typing them out here. You’re losing it lol 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Reich's play calling was somewhat sketchy in the minds of Indy fans. He was/is also somewhat of a slow starter (which could give us hope depending upon perspective). 

Yeah, I remember hearing that, but I liked his playcalling with Philly.  Idk wtf is going on now, but it clearly is a problem so far.  It boggles my mind that a pro QB is cool calling a game like this is 1940s football...  but still, we have enough data showing it shouldn't be this bad based off what he did elsewhere.  Which brings it back to Bryce as well...  Seeing what Dalton does is going to be interesting.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's not just you, but damn, I mean I clicked on one page and it was Stroud fanboying to the max, that's not my fault lol

It isn’t “not just you”. That quote was literally never me. And it is 100% your fault if you can’t get information right.