• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ejiro Evero

Frank9999

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

It's also a little early to crown someone as a defensive coaching genius two games into the season. 

Let it roll and see what comes up.

We haven't seen what we've got here yet, just glimpses.

And if Tepper wanted a defensive minded head coach, he'd have kept Steve Wilks. There's another factor there that just needs to be left unsaid.

Also I think Evero would have been the better hire anyways over Wilks as defensive minded guys

6 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Apparently it's knee-jerk reaction two games in to worry about Evero leaving as a HC, but two games in is plenty of time to declare Young and Mingo busts, we're going to have a winless 0-17 season, and we're doomed to never win a Super Bowl during poor BigKat's lifetime.

I'm glad you addressed this.  I literally choked on my water for a moment when I read "too early" and "knee jerk reaction" in these replies.  Umm check every other topic on this site and that is all you see??!?!

• Beer 1

I'm not too concerned yet because so many teams want offensive minded HC's these days, much harder for the DC's to get the jobs.

Plus he's probably at least 2nd in line for DC's to get a HC job, gotta think teams will go hard after Quinn again this year if they want to go the defensive minded route.

We also badly need him to stay one more year before getting a HC job so that we get those two 3rd round picks for him, need to re-stock our draft pick shelves

Is it a too early knee jerk to say that ‘win one for thebigkat’ does not have the same ring as “Win one for the Gipper.”? 

let it play out, we know both Ejiro & Brown were reportedly considered for HC positions this past offseason.. they both could be poached, they both could still be here with Reich. Depends on if we continue the same path or make adjustments, game time & season depending…

13 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Apparently it's knee-jerk reaction two games in to worry about Evero leaving as a HC, but two games in is plenty of time to declare Young and Mingo busts, we're going to have a winless 0-17 season, and we're doomed to never win a Super Bowl during poor BigKat's lifetime.

Shouldn't we take carenof that problem? 🤣🤣