• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In the dying age of forums, I created a Community Hub for Message Boards

EgoDogg

Hey everyone. I'm always here browsing, but I'm not as much of a poster as I have been in the past. Two kids, a demanding job, and a few ambitious passion projects will do that to you. Through everything going on, I can still say that I haven't missed a Panthers game since 2001. 😎

To provide some background, I've been active on many forums since the 90's, many that have been lost because of the Social Media takeover. Since many of them have died out, I've spent the last 10 years working on a personal project to bring online communities back to their former glory. I can finally say that things are at a place where I'm comfortable sharing, now I need to focus on bringing in some members.

I'm not looking to steal traffic from Carolina Huddle as this is still the best place to chat all things Carolina Panthers, but I'm hoping my site can be a place that many can talk about their passions. For those interested, the website is FanClubs.org, and it's meant to provide online communities for fans across Sports, Entertainment, and Gaming. I also have a General Discussion forum for broader topics.

On an unrelated note: After a long time of planning, my family and I finally made the move from Pennsylvania to North Carolina (The Triangle) last month! 🙌