• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best and Worst - PFF

CRA

Love Burns, but Fet’s smart to not pay him…. I doubt he pays him come next season either… a top 5 DE needs to secure his side of the line AND apply consistent pressure, which Burns just doesn’t cut it for what he’s asking for. We can do a lot more for the team with that $.

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think it is safe to say Luvu is our best defensive player overall.   So I guess the battle for 2nd or 3rd is a discussion on Burns vs Brown. 

Yup, and that's going to prove yet another mismanaged opportunity for the FO, because Luvu earned a long-term extension after last season.  We already fuged up with Burns and it's gonna prove super costly that we didn't lock Frankie up already too.

Idk if others see it, but he also might be our most versatile defender - even moreso than Chinn, because Frankie is lining up everywhere - ILB, OLB/Edge, drops into coverage, blitzing up the middle and rushing from the outside like a natural edge rusher, etc.  And he fuging excels at all of it.  I don't ever remember seeing a guy do that for us in our entire history.  It's super impressive.  

Frankie has quickly become my favorite player on defense and maybe the entire team...  Viska is probably my favorite on offense, but our staff doesn't know how to get him the fuging ball, so he's not getting to do much right now.

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, Fright said:

Love Burns, but Fet’s smart to not pay him…. I doubt he pays him come next season either… a top 5 DE needs to secure his side of the line AND apply consistent pressure, which Burns just doesn’t cut it for what he’s asking for. We can do a lot more for the team with that $.

Fitt was offered a ransom for someone he wouldn’t do contract with…..

we could of done a lot with those draft picks 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

40 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But he made those 2 good passes, bro!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

I really want a Frank Reich gif.  Rhule had the shrug.  Ron had the Star presser stare. A shame Frank is as emotionless as our QB and probably never gives us one to suit our needs here.