• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

best burger in charlotte...

Towelboy

Wson and his girlfriend planned on going to Penguin so we wanted to give them their space (ended up Pengin was closed he thought, no one answered phone on their way). So I googled and then looked at menus (looking at how the places did their onion rings)

Penguin wont answer their phone if its busy.

hahaha - I'll have to tell him that. She was the one who wanted to go and I think they ended up at a Bob Evans.

If Penguin is closed while Bob Evans is open, that means its burned down.

Although! They dont serve food after midnight, which is shocking to me. You can drink till 2, but they quit serving at 12...of course, it may have been their mood that night. cant wait to go without all the smoke!

Ok, i used to like this place. BUT, the last time i walked in, the whole place reeked of Dirty Dishwater Smell....i walked out. Actually went to Big Daddy's instead..ironically.

It was so bland and when I asked for a different salsa than the full-of-corn stuff they give you, they honestly brought out a jar of Pace Picante!!! What kind of "taco" place has Pace?

edit: apparently I already said that!

Archived