• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

another reason UNCC sucks...

Ja  Rhule

In last 3 semesters, three times I got a B cause one of my dumb fugin group members would fug up somehow on a project. I would get straight A's on everything and end up with a fugin 89 as a final grade... Three times it happened! As result I graduated .01 (GPA it is) away from being an honor student.

PS: This year, my group member send my professor powerpoint slides 10 minutes late and we all got 10 points penalty on our project which cost me my honors.

LOL, I'd say what happened to you in those projects is a great example of the real world, hence a lesson well worth learning. If you think you're going to be able to just individualy ace your way through life and not have to deal with/motivate morons, you've got another thing coming.

PS. Nothing is sucking about that basketball team right now :cool:

LOL, I'd say what happened to you in those projects is a great example of the real world, hence a lesson well worth learning. If you think you're going to be able to just individualy ace your way through life and not have to deal with/motivate morons, you've got another thing coming.

PS. Nothing is sucking about that basketball team right now :cool:

Took the words out of my mouth. I'm on projects all the time and invariably someone drops the ball(s) and we all have to scramble.

How you handle the drops, then get the project done with the client never knowing is one thing.

Being able to professionally articulate the solution going forward to the dropper is another key.

Two strikes is what I give and then it's lots of coaching going forward.

Archived