• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers MNF thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Just put Dalton in. I wonder if the QB school is going to give Bryce poo for sulking the whole game or just more excuses. 

This. Dalton should be our QB. And let's just chalk it up to Bryce isn't ready yet. We can't squander this quality D on a mediocre QB. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I saw that too. He and Sanders (TE) both let a guy in untouched. I have no idea who was supposed to get him. Still a damned solid performance over all.
    • I think it is going to likely boil down to him not wanting to be here so we might have to make a big overpay again.
    • My responses in bold. Is this Dan's burner account or something? lol what a ridiculous post I'm willing to give Dan some benefit of the doubt on a few of these things. I personally am high on Brooks but I'm not proclaiming him our future until we see him do something here. Not sold on Legette, of course his low stats have been partially due to Bryce but I haven't seen nearly enough from him to say he'll be a stud. Wallace can barely earn playing time and is overhyped, he could turn out to be great but again nothing we've seen yet suggests that will happen. We're riding a high wave due to such a great game from Dalton, etc. last week, and I'm willing to see how things continue to play out with Dalton before making big proclamations, but I'm still highly skeptical of this roster as a whole and our cap situation is an absolute mess this year and next. We also really don't have a single star impact player on the team right now, D Brown is the closest thing but he's only shown it for 1 season before now getting a significant injury. Dan has been GM for less than a year but he's been AGM for several years before that and was a significant part of the front office that left us in this big mess.  I think it's more likely than not that Dan will be fired within the next 3 years. I hope I'm wrong but after years of having blind faith and getting bitten every time under Tepper, I've become much more of a realist.