• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Demon's Souls

The Faceless

If Ninja Gaiden for Xbox was easy, then Oblivion isn't even a game.

Oblivion is a game, just one that isn't challenging whatsoever. I don't think I died once playing it.

Devil May Cry 3 on Dante Must Die or Heaven or Hell difficulty is a different story...

The difficulty of Ninja Gaiden was getting to the Helicopter/bridge and only having 10 explosive arrows on you and then having to start the game over because you make it past it only to have nothing left and nowhere to re-up your supplies.

It was like a consolized version of those evil pc games where you had to make multiple saves because you were gonna get stuck sooner or later.

I know someone that brags about using cheat codes on Fallout 3 like it makes them the god of gaming.

EDIT: Anyway, Demon's Souls isn't part of Capcom's series, which I was kinda hoping it was. So disappointed.

The difficulty of Ninja Gaiden was getting to the Helicopter/bridge and only having 10 explosive arrows on you and then having to start the game over because you make it past it only to have nothing left and nowhere to re-up your supplies.

It was like a consolized version of those evil pc games where you had to make multiple saves because you were gonna get stuck sooner or later.

I know someone that brags about using cheat codes on Fallout 3 like it makes them the god of gaming.

EDIT: Anyway, Demon's Souls isn't part of Capcom's series, which I was kinda hoping it was. So disappointed.

yea but Demon's Souls is Atlus which is much better imo.

not making SFII over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

fuxsed

Capcom used to be one of the greats, but the last good game they put out that wasn't just another megaman or resident evil or fighting clone was probably Ogre Battle.

fuxsed

Capcom used to be one of the greats, but the last good game they put out that wasn't just another megaman or resident evil or fighting clone was probably Ogre Battle.

ogre battle wasn't capcom. capcom still makes some good games, Breath of Fire is still a pretty good franchise, Viewtiful Joe was good, Okami was great...

There are others... But yea, Capcom's not what they used to be.

Archived