• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

my car is stuck in my backyard

hepcat

So here in Asheville it snowed probably about 6 inches. I was out of town so I just parked my car in the backyard. My house doesn't have a driveway, just a back alleyway that leads to the backyard so you can park your car there. Well I didn't know that while I was out of town it would snow, so now my car is stuck in my backyard. I tried to drive it out this afternoon, but no luck. I actually probably got it stuck worse than it was in the first place.

Waiting for the tow truck (and the huge pricetag that comes with it)

The prices you pay to see your family for the holidays.

Be glad you're not near Black Mountain. I still have 10 inches on the ground. Of course I'm at 3000 feet, also. I drove to West Asheville today and was surprised to see as little snow as I did. Once you hit I-240 there is not much. I've got my work truck out, but the wife's car will stay put. Coming off this mountain is an adventure with this snow. I've bought all the presents and we have a kitchen full of Christmas dinner fixin's. I'm not moving till it melts. The wife wanted to use my truck to go finish her shopping. I told her she didn't need to be driving in this stuff and that she should have done her shopping early, like me. She said fine, all I need to do is get your present. I let her use the truck.:D

So here in Asheville it snowed probably about 6 inches. I was out of town so I just parked my car in the backyard. My house doesn't have a driveway, just a back alleyway that leads to the backyard so you can park your car there. Well I didn't know that while I was out of town it would snow, so now my car is stuck in my backyard. I tried to drive it out this afternoon, but no luck. I actually probably got it stuck worse than it was in the first place.

Waiting for the tow truck (and the huge pricetag that comes with it)

The prices you pay to see your family for the holidays.

First, the should I bang a girl that my friend "went out with", and now this...

Good lord boy, grow a pair.

Archived