• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SC fire department removes nativity display

scpanther22

So I am taking it that you think its a sin..and AK does not?

Yep.

Here a another one.

Deuteronomy 12:31 (King James Version)

Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods

Squirrel are you a christian or do you think some christians are just being hypocristes.

I know in my house that we celebrate but not how big business wants us too.

Christian in the sense of going to church no. Do I think Christians are hypocrites most defiantly. Do I care? Not really just like showing people errors with what they are doing. Long story short stopped going to church along time ago because of the hypocrisy of the church and the people. Way they judge people and the way they acted. Do I believe in God. I want to but that has come in doubt the past few years. Basically I live my live the way I think it should be lived. Some according to the bible and some from my own reasoning. Heaven and hell are two things I havent come to a conclusion about. How can God let people suffer like that if he loves us but in the other stance how can he let people that kill and do terrible things go to heaven? Do you be perfect to go to heaven I dont think so but I also think you dont have to go to church. Just live the way God wants you too and try your best. But does anyone really know. I say that because I also think the Bible has been screwed with. So it is all a big mystery until we die.

Christian in the sense of going to church no. Do I think Christians are hypocrites most defiantly. Do I care? Not really just like showing people errors with what they are doing. Long story short stopped going to church along time ago because of the hypocrisy of the church and the people. Way they judge people and the way they acted. Do I believe in God. I want to but that has come in doubt the past few years. Basically I live my live the way I think it should be lived. Some according to the bible and some from my own reasoning. Heaven and hell are two things I havent come to a conclusion about. How can God let people suffer like that if he loves us but in the other stance how can he let people that kill and do terrible things go to heaven? Do you be perfect to go to heaven I dont think so but I also think you dont have to go to church. Just live the way God wants you too and try your best. But does anyone really know. I say that because I also think the Bible has been screwed with. So it is all a big mystery until we die.

Dude- God let his own son suffer, are we any better?

This life is nothing more than a test of faith. Have faith, make it through the tough times, always praise him and you will be where you want to be when you die.

This world is Sin, we all will sin, its those who can get through it, and not forget where they came from.

And we all come from God.

Church is a gathering place, its not the temple of God, thats for each and every one of us to make. Someday you might be all the "God/Jesus" someone meets.

Thats the fight we face everyday. Just as satan tried to influence Christ, so he does to each and every one of us, each and every day. His mission is to keep us from the Glory of God.

Its a battle we all must face, some know it, some never want to believe it. In the end, we all will answer for our decisions, just like Adam.

Merry Christmas .........

ok...gotcha.Well at least you believe as far as everything else hopefully that will come in time.But you could always PM me if you have questions about the bible I am not a expert but I have been there.If not thats cool not trying to force feed my faith on here.

But I get your point on christmas.I celebrate but its more of time about getting with family and not about giving huge gifts.

Bible also says thou shall not pass judgment against others......just saying. Not up to you to say they are in err my friend. Practice what you preach. Just because you don't agree with what another does, doesn't mean you have to tell that someone else they are wrong. They'll figure it out, or pay for it soon enough.

:D

ok...gotcha.Well at least you believe as far as everything else hopefully that will come in time.But you could always PM me if you have questions about the bible I am not a expert but I have been there.If not thats cool not trying to force feed my faith on here.

But I get your point on christmas.I celebrate but its more of time about getting with family and not about giving huge gifts.

I appreciate it.

Bible also says thou shall not pass judgment against others......just saying. Not up to you to say they are in err my friend. Practice what you preach. Just because you don't agree with what another does, doesn't mean you have to tell that someone else they are wrong.

:D

Thats not judging though. Trust me I have no problems with peoples faith. But if they are going to practice/preach it do it right. One reason i dont like church's and think the bible has been screwed with.

Archived