• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next year WR options

jb2288

He might not be the #1 WR that we're looking for right now and he might not even be someone his current team would be willing to trade either.

But I'd love to see us try and go get John Metchie from the Texans.

He had a great connection with Bryce during his Heisman season and reuniting college QB/WR combos has seemed to work well in recent years for a bunch of teams.

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

He might not be the #1 WR that we're looking for right now and he might not even be someone his current team would be willing to trade either.

But I'd love to see us try and go get John Metchie from the Texans.

He had a great connection with Bryce during his Heisman season and reuniting college QB/WR combos has seemed to work well in recent years for a bunch of teams.

I'd be a fan of this but I don't think they're going to part with Metchie without seeing what they got this season first. Moving on from your 2nd round pick after 1 year who just beat cancer seems likes a stretch.   Metchie is the type of guy you want in your locker room.