• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yet another mw2 topic

Doc Holiday

Yesterday I decided to hate my k/d ratio and played a lot of glitched matches where your thrown into a 18 player FFA match on rust. Dropped my k/d by .20 by going from 1.56 - 1.36 as it is right now.

Now if you are wondering why? it's simple, I did something that I never did in cod4 I finally prestiged and have decided to go all out for points and the best way to rack up mega points is to play a glitched match. I was averaging around 10.000 points a match and in one game in particular I scored over 40.000 points(most off of challenges) which if you haven't already guessed helps you rank up super fast.

But a patch is on the way and should be here soon.

Anyhoo, what do you go after in mw2? Wins? K/D? Points?

I sneak around. Don't like to die. I don't use any of the perks that hides you on radar except for ninja (to mess with hb sensor douches). I wouldn't say i'm protecting my k/d, but rather it's just my playing style. Don't like running out in the open like an idiot. Also a team player.. if i see someone sneaking up on a teammate, i'll help him out.

I usually prefer support roles, but if our entire team isn't doing any objectives, i'll attempt to do them. i'm sure people play objective games for the kills since the rounds last much longer. style of play depends a lot on gametype. of course tdm kdr is important. objective games i prefer the win. i wish they'd create a new leader board thing where it separates all the kdrs

like tdm kdr, etc

Yesterday I decided to hate my k/d ratio and played a lot of glitched matches where your thrown into a 18 player FFA match on rust. Dropped my k/d by .20 by going from 1.56 - 1.36 as it is right now.

Now if you are wondering why? it's simple, I did something that I never did in cod4 I finally prestiged and have decided to go all out for points and the best way to rack up mega points is to play a glitched match. I was averaging around 10.000 points a match and in one game in particular I scored over 40.000 points(most off of challenges) which if you haven't already guessed helps you rank up super fast.

But a patch is on the way and should be here soon.

Anyhoo, what do you go after in mw2? Wins? K/D? Points?

What do you mean by a glitched match? And how do you know if it's a glitched match? Is a match glitched if someone is able to call in an AC-130 after about 1 minute of gameplay? That happened in one of the matches I played today. I mean how the fug do you get 12 or 13 kills (whatever it is for an AC-130) in 1 minute?

I guess I play for points and reasonable k/d ratio. I've been playing more Team Deathmatch lately...and it's a lot harder to maintain a good k/d ratio than in FFA.

I sneak around. Don't like to die. I don't use any of the perks that hides you on radar except for ninja (to mess with hb sensor douches). I wouldn't say i'm protecting my k/d, but rather it's just my playing style. Don't like running out in the open like an idiot. Also a team player.. if i see someone sneaking up on a teammate, i'll help him out.

I usually prefer support roles, but if our entire team isn't doing any objectives, i'll attempt to do them. i'm sure people play objective games for the kills since the rounds last much longer. style of play depends a lot on gametype. of course tdm kdr is important. objective games i prefer the win. i wish they'd create a new leader board thing where it separates all the kdrs

like tdm kdr, etc

Exactly what I do. Whenever I play Capture the Flag I usually go for the flag and have an awful k-d ratio.

I play for the W.

I am not sure what my ratio is, however I can tell you I am one of those "idiots" who runs around in the open. When I play that way, I am usually good for 1-3 kills before I die....kinda a surprise attack kind of guy. If I die, I am taking one of your fukcers with me!

What do you mean by a glitched match? And how do you know if it's a glitched match? Is a match glitched if someone is able to call in an AC-130 after about 1 minute of gameplay? That happened in one of the matches I played today. I mean how the fug do you get 12 or 13 kills (whatever it is for an AC-130) in 1 minute?

I guess I play for points and reasonable k/d ratio. I've been playing more Team Deathmatch lately...and it's a lot harder to maintain a good k/d ratio than in FFA.

Doubt it was a glitch. Most likely he ran off 3-4 kills right off the bat and got a really lucky care package.

LOL, Doc, you were at a 1.50, not a 1.56, I watch my friends' k/d ratio pretty often, but that is pretty rough. It's not hard getting it back up, especially when the shotgunners will be gone with the patch and things back to normal.

Anyway, I'm prestiging and leveling up correctly, not doing glitched matches or boosting. I do that for myself. I'm not hating cause people already made rank mean jack a while ago.

When I play I play to go positive. Getting crazy kill counts is nice, but as long as I go positive (and I usually go a 2:1 every map) I'm happy. Someone may go 22-24 but if I go 16-9, I'm happier. I also want to just win. You can ask anyone that games with me, I hardly go negative, but I don't get a nasty amount of kills either (usually I'm 15-22 kills a map).

LOL, Doc, you were at a 1.50, not a 1.56, I watch my friends' k/d ratio pretty often, but that is pretty rough. It's not hard getting it back up, especially when the shotgunners will be gone with the patch and things back to normal.

Anyway, I'm prestiging and leveling up correctly, not doing glitched matches or boosting. I do that for myself. I'm not hating cause people already made rank mean jack a while ago.

When I play I play to go positive. Getting crazy kill counts is nice, but as long as I go positive (and I usually go a 2:1 every map) I'm happy. Someone may go 22-24 but if I go 16-9, I'm happier. I also want to just win. You can ask anyone that games with me, I hardly go negative, but I don't get a nasty amount of kills either (usually I'm 15-22 kills a map).

You didn't read my other topic.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/nerdvana/26574-the-mother-of-all-codmw2-glitches.html

that was posted the day I found the glitch my kd ATM was 1.56 I played 2 glitched matches and it dropped to a 1.48 and then I worked it back up to a 1.50 which you saw last and have since dropped it to a 1.36 which it is at now.

If I hadn't played a single glitched match my k/d would probably be around a 1.58 right now.(and I bet you wished yours was that good)

And You should know as well as anyone that I don't need to do a glitched match to rank up and that I just do it because I can, and i get bored easily

Wish I was that good... lol I'll get that ratio easy once the shotguns are fixed. Ratio means nothing anyway, as I found when I played gamebattles on CoD4. Beating scrubs each night is nothing, playing gamebattles with real gamers is where it is at and will really humble you.

I don't feel sorry for anyone that plays in a glitched room and drops ratio, you can tell it's a glitched room instantly by the 20 players and the big words at the top "PRIVATE MATCH". Not that hard.

Archived