• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm applying to be on Survivor

PhillyB

hell of a long shot but it'd be pretty wicked if i made it on. lots of rules and application processes but you never know til you try...

if i get on and win, free drinks on me at cheez mo's :cool:

Man, that would be awesome. I hope you make it. I love the show.

nice... how far along in the interview process did you get? did you actually fly out to a location to interview with the producers?

I was in San Fran one weekend and attended an onsite interview. I fell asleep with the TV on and they kept playing the commercial for it so when I awoke I had it in my head that I would try out.

I got in a long line with tons of different people....peeps with tattoo's, with tattoo's holding boa consticters, tattoo's holding boa consticters and had dreadlocks. People just went above and beyond to look bizarre.

When it was my turn they sat you in front of a camera and asked you 3 basic questions. I had them laughing and they thanked me and asked me to go into another line. I had apparently made my first cut since they were asking people to leave. I then went into a room and gave people my back story and why I wanted to be on the show...they asked me if I could wait around.

Two other people were with me when we were called back in we talked some more and they said we were the ones they were interested in from this casting call and if the producers decided to want us could we fly out to LA in a couple weeks to meet witht them. I did not receive another call unfortunately. :(

:rolleyes:

Not everyone can deliver pizza's and live in their mom's basement wearing an old black sabbath tshirts

I was in San Fran one weekend and attended an onsite interview. I fell asleep with the TV on and they kept playing the commercial for it so when I awoke I had it in my head that I would try out.

I got in a long line with tons of different people....peeps with tattoo's, with tattoo's holding boa consticters, tattoo's holding boa consticters and had dreadlocks. People just went above and beyond to look bizarre.

When it was my turn they sat you in front of a camera and asked you 3 basic questions. I had them laughing and they thanked me and asked me to go into another line. I had apparently made my first cut since they were asking people to leave. I then went into a room and gave people my back story and why I wanted to be on the show...they asked me if I could wait around.

Two other people were with me when we were called back in we talked some more and they said we were the ones they were interested in from this casting call and if the producers decided to want us could we fly out to LA in a couple weeks to meet witht them. I did not receive another call unfortunately. :(

good stuff! there's no casting calls anywhere near greensboro, so i've got to make a three-minute application video and send it in... we'll see what happens.

Archived