• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring on the Saints!

Green-Ghost

Hello All.  It is time to prepare for the next game.  In my opinion,  this game will be informative.  I think the key to beating the Saints is, “Pressure the QB”.  We saw this happening with the game against the Titans.  The Saints only managed to score one TD.

here is the good news:  the Panthers are playing at home.  The Panthers always seem to have the Saints number (Football is a mental game and the Panthers are more determined to win than the Saints are.)

the Panthers must protect Bryce Young.  Pressure is a strong factor for the Saints.  Probably need to have an arsenal of screen plays.

win or loose, we should have a better knowledge of the strength of each team in our division.

thoughts?

• Pie 2

All I know is every time I see “Saints”, I get a terrible feeling that lasts 0.43 seconds because I still associate Drew Brees as their QB, but then immediately I calm down and remember he’s gone. 

Bryce has a clean game this weekend. Evero gets production out of Henderson/Hill, Burns gets 2 sacks (1 a strip sack) still motivated by the lack of an extension.

24-13 Panthers all day long. 

• Pie 1

I don't have the best feeling about this game. With Horn out it's a perfect opportunity for the secondary to get embarrassed. Refs will rig the game for the Saints like they always do and let their line hold Burns and Co so they can make bullshit splash plays. We'll lose by 10 and the media will crown David Carr and the Saints. Same story different QB.

I expect the same result of every Panther game the last 5 years. Defense comes out balling and full of energy. We dominate the 1st half defensively. Offense manages to only put up 10 points by 4th quarter. Defense gasses out and let's up a go ahead TD. Offense comes right back out and gets 2 penalties and we go three and out. Saints run out the clock and we're back making the same threads next week.

• Pie 2