• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat Yasinskas Thoughts on Future Coach

KBRed

Yasinskas made a big deal about McCoy as an assistant and put him in the coordinator role as a heavy favorite while the team was interviewing outside candidates instead.

End result, he's always pimped McCoy and probably used to get stories from his agent.

JR has never even interviewed an offensive candidate before. Meanwhile, we've had more OCs than we've had head coaches, or any position coach, in our 15 year history. And we're going to change up and hire an OC who doesn't even call plays?

I hate to tell you this, but it's a possibility.

If the Panthers hire Mike McCoy, I will have officially lost all respect for JR and I will sell my PSLs to the highest bidder. Let someone else fund the incompetence.

McCoy is just wrong on so many levels.

Pretty much agree.. Of all the candidates out there, Mike McCoy won the HC job?

Yes, it's possible. Just like the super volcano in Yosemite erupting tomorrow... either case would be a horrible situation.

Yasinskas made a big deal about McCoy as an assistant and put him in the coordinator role as a heavy favorite while the team was interviewing outside candidates instead.

End result, he's always pimped McCoy and probably used to get stories from his agent.

JR has never even interviewed an offensive candidate before. Meanwhile, we've had more OCs than we've had head coaches, or any position coach, in our 15 year history. And we're going to change up and hire an OC who doesn't even call plays?

Yep. Remember it well. He had McCoy as a shoo-in. Not sure he even mentioned Jeff Davidson as a candidate. And as I recall, the info was coming from McCoy's agent (oops).

Archived