• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat Yasinskas Thoughts on Future Coach

KBRed

... and who DO you think may be running the show in Carolina next year Pat????

Pat Yasinskas (1:07 PM)

Don't know yet. We've got to see if they pull the plug on Fox. Don't want to get too much into speculation, but I'll throw out a couple of names to keep an eye on if Fox goes. Not saying either of these will definitely be the guy. But keep an eye on Mike McCoy and Russ Grimm.

The link to the chat: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/29897/nfl-with-pat-yasinskas

I would KILL MYSELF if we hired Russ Grimm. These bloggers are idiots. Russ Grimm is in charge of an offense that is stalling right now. He essentially Jeff Davidson 2.0. What a stupid idea...

We better not hire anyone other than:

Bill Cowher

Jon Gruden

Leslie Frazier

Sean McDermott

Pete Carmichael Jr.

Ron Meeks

Haha Yasinskas obviously has no clue. He's like "Yeah, I don't have any idea. But I'll just say a couple names so I sound knowledgeable."

sounds exactly like the stuff you read on this forum. really embarassing the guy gets paid. if you want to read meritless rumors presented as insider information, carolina huddle has a vast library of them.

It will be some dude NONE of us have thought about.

I dont give a sh*t, as long as he has attitude and is ready to go to work.

We have TOO much damn talent to suck this bad.

IDK AK last time we were after a Head coach it was like this.

1. Tony Dungy

2. Steve Spurrier

3. Jon Fox

The top two were high profile guys at the time.

I'd be pissed if it was Mike McCoy, we just got rid of him.

I would be pissed with ether one of those picks. Then again what dose yas know. He def has been more wrong then right in the past.

Didn't Russ Grimm already fail as a head coach with Washington, back when they had one of, if not the best front offices in the league???

No the only coaching positions Grimm has held are tight end coach, offensive line coach, and offensive line/asst head coach.

he was the offensive line coach for the Steelers from 2000 to 2006 (he held the title of asst head coach in 2004-2005), and then went to Arizona with Wiesenhunt and currently is the offensive line coach/asst head coach there.

Archived