• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking at the Gamesheet

SaltAndPepper

4 hours ago, MHS831 said:

My only concern is the Horn injury.  Yes, we gave up 17 points off turnovers, but they torched Henderson--and a TE beat him deep.  No excuse for that.

I would not be surprised to see us bring in (or up) someone.  If you need proof of his heart, watch him when he has a chance to make a tackle--especially in a crowd. Nobody is that un-athletic. 

To be fair, Kyle Pitts is basically the DK Metcalf of tight ends. That was Horn's guy.

4 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

i dont think there is a single person in their right mind that will sit there and at tell you that sanders or hubbard are better than Chubb. However, you can't just remove stats to make a point. That is not real life.

Oh people did that the entirely of Cams career to make it appear like he wasn’t a great QB. 

Yeah those 700+ yards and 7+ Td’s on the ground don’t count the same as passing ones. 

6 hours ago, recceice said:

Offensive pi that was a horrible call of defensive PI.. 
Not giving CJ any credit but that was a horrible call..

They went after him twice--when there is 10 yards to go for a first down and the WR catches the pass at 12 yards, then the CB takes 2 steps before making contact, his cushion is way too large.  CJ was out of position on the PI call-lost and had no chance to make a play.  I see your point about the call, but if he were not penalized, he was still lost.