• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL News: 2023 Season

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

I sure hope that's not the case but it's what I thought of too. This poo sounds SERIOUS. 

I think that thought has probably crossed a lot of people's minds.

All I know is that in fufty plus years of watching the NFL, I can't ever recall seeing a headline about a team's offices being raided by the FBI 😬

• Pie 1

One rumor I saw on Bears social is that he got in to an argument with the Bears HC and sucker punched him. obviously, the feds won’t raid your house for that. 

if the feds rumor is TRUE obviously you can connect the dots. 

he just used the “focus on my health and family” card so I bet it’s more than just knocking out a head coach. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

One rumor I saw on Bears social is that he got in to an argument with the Bears HC and sucker punched him. obviously, the feds won’t raid your house for that. 

if the feds rumor is TRUE obviously you can connect the dots. 

he just used the “focus on my health and family” card so I bet it’s more than just knocking out a head coach. 

Just saw this...

Don't know who all remembers but after retiring from football, Tillman joined...the FBI 😕

• Pie 1