• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pre re-watch Pro/Cons

jb2288

Pros:

- Sanders averaged 4 YPC / Chubba almost 7. That is a winning formula if we can keep that up

- Bryce took some shots and got right back up. I know most weren't concerned here, but some were under the impression Bryce would be hurt after his first game. 

- Hurst looked good. Best receiving TE we've had here since Olson retired. 

- OL looked dominant until the 4th. Not sure if they got tired or play calling got too predictable

- Mingo looked decent. Think he ended up with only 2 catches but 5 targets. I expect that to get much better

- We were in the game deep into the 4th quarter after giving up 3 turnovers on the road. Credit the D there. 

- D was dominant. They got tired at the end, but absolutely did their jobs. Pay Burns now. Get ready to pay Brown. Both those guys are all pro. Evero will be a HC probably sooner than later. 

- ST was fine minus the one return where we got hosed on the horse collar call. punting good, Eddie 1/1

Cons:

No separation from the WRs. We have got to go get someone unless our plan is to wait for Mingo to get up to speed in the NFL and hope he is that guy

- Bryce with 2 bad picks. I'm not worried about those, a rookie playing his first game will make tons of mistakes. They were bad but expected and will get cleaned up. 

- Horn. I don't know what to say. Hopefully it's a minor injury and he's back after a week or two. 

- Play calling was pretty bad. Reich has prob 2 more games to get that figured out before I'll label it a serious issue, maybe he adjusts this week. If not, it is time to give Thomas Brown the duties. 

- We looked completely lethargic after they went up by 14. Like we gave up. That is honestly the most concerning thing I saw today, everything else is expected starting a rookie and with this roster, but not giving the effort is inexcusable. Not sure if maybe that is me overreacting but it looked noticeable and bad. 

- Refs were terrible. Just awful. But that's expected at this point as a Panthers fan. 

Keep Pounding. 

• Pie 1