• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games you're following

panfanman

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Can't believe the Giants volunteered to overpay Daniel Jones. They were bidding against nobody.

Good for Jones but man they could have got him for much cheaper then they did. That guy is making over 40mil a year.lmao

He is not worth that contract at all, but what was the alternative? We've seen 1st hand that market and it is certainly buyer beware.

2 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

He is not worth that contract at all, but what was the alternative? We've seen 1st hand that market and it is certainly buyer beware.

While he throws a pick.lol

Alternative was let him hold out because there is no way I'm paying him 40+ mil a year when the offense is 60% Saquan Barkley.

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

I think Jones is doing the best that can be expected with the constant pressure he's getting. He's taking a beating and the 2nd quarter just started. 

His team is killing him and he's trying to force plays now that they're down big so early. 

I just don't think Jones much of a passer but yeah, he doesn't have a chance tonight. This Cowboys' D is just ALL OVER the Giants.

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

I think Jones is doing the best that can be expected with the constant pressure he's getting. He's taking a beating and the 2nd quarter just started. 

His team is killing him and he's trying to force plays now that they're down big so early. 

Stop it he's there highest paid player. Make some damn plays with your legs. They didn't pay him to stand in the pocket all day.