• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread!

Zod

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I didn’t know he was this inaccurate down the field or his arm was this weak

I knew his arm was weak and figured it would really show with the speed of the NFL. I know I will get poohed for it, but he will be a huge bust. Reich was also the wrong selection for coach. The team has his personality, slow and boring. Once again Tepper has fugged up.  

• Pie 3

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

If you want to argue about if his arm is nfl strong then I am here for it but you going to lose.  

Great counter argument.  I stand corrected with this new data you have presented.  It took one game for you to try to declare him a bust?  I expected better...

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Biggest takeway of this game for me? We weren't hiding a bunch of cards up our sleeve in the preseason. The OL protected better but other than that we pretty much looked just like we did in the preseason.

I knew we were in trouble because we weren’t winning any 1 on 1 battles. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Yeah that with the Taylor Moton clip from yesterday...These guys have felt completely hamstrung the last two weeks
    • Our receivers were right there on the field, they also watched Bryce on film, and it sounds like they're looking forward to Dalton. Xavier Legette on Andy Dalton: "He got a fine understanding of things. I like the way he throws the ball and how to position it, so I feel like we going be good... On the go balls, he knows the right timing and the right among of air... The deep ball that's something I feel I'm good at, and that's something I been working on at practice [with Andy]... I ain't talked to him [Bryce] about it [the benching] yet, but we just got to continue to play. Next man up, and it's Andy."   Diontae Johnson on Andy Dalton: "A vet who's been back there for a while and knows the game, so once you have a guy like that back there, it allows you to be yourself more... He takes a lot off our plate just by having that experience knowing what to do, getting us the right calls, knowing when the pressure is coming..."   
    • Yeah I mean that doesn’t sound like a disaster to me. We got some holes to fill but we aren’t going to be paying a second QB franchise money so that $43M should go quite far.