• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sept 9 college game day thread

ladypanther

6 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t think App sucks. It was a joke. Nobody in the state of North Carolina who watches football and remotely understands it has any disrespect for App. They are always up for the challenge and have a solid culture. 

Solid culture, yes.  But the Shawn Clark era has been a massive disappointment.  Most long time fans like me aren’t a fan of his.  I hope we return the App State programs I’ve been accustomed to.

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I just looked at it again and I must have looked at something different and confused myself because that schedule is not as easy as I thought it was. You never know though. I bet some of those games are gonna be on national night time TV

No worries…the PAC12 is probably the toughest conference this season.  So many good teams.  But yeah…who has a defense 

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Everything you have said makes me think you're just not a believer.

That's fine. Deion is not everyone's cup of tea. It's just weird people keep doubting him after every win. Everyone waiting for him to lose that 1st game to call him a failure.lmao

I am a believer…join us

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Football just isn't about defense anymore. Even moreso in college. If you don't come prepared to put up a Big 10 basketball score you might as well just stay home.

Offense and big plays sell. The guys in charge don't think people want to see defense and have been changing the rules accordingly for years.

• Pie 1