• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bump this thread when Miles Sanders is the main reason for winning

Basbear

18 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Coming innn hot with a spicy take- Miles Sanders will be the Panthers Offensive MVP and the main reason for winning the SOUTH.....as Carolina rises AGAIN!!!

sob4nqsmmjwdumfwt29n.thumb.webp.cd37924f065507d045e6962ebe5d1ee8.webp

People just dont know...

I believe this whole heartedly we're going to run the ball like the Jonathan Taylor era in Indy. Bryce will make plays but we're definitely going to run run and run some more.  Sunday I estimate we could see close to 180 in rushing combined between the backs 120 for Miles and 60 for Hubbard. We haven't seen our top free agent addition in action yet and that leaves a lot of intrigue in the fan base. 

21 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

I believe this whole heartedly we're going to run the ball like the Jonathan Taylor era in Indy. Bryce will make plays but we're definitely going to run run and run some more.  Sunday I estimate we could see close to 180 in rushing combined between the backs 120 for Miles and 60 for Hubbard. We haven't seen our top free agent addition in action yet and that leaves a lot of intrigue in the fan base. 

You’re probably right for this year but I hope to god that’s not the plan going forward. The NFL has moved on from that for a while now. It’ll win some close games but it won’t do much to beat the best at the end of the day generally speaking. I do think our oline will be much better in the run game. And we probably won’t be competing with the best for a couple seasons minimum anyways.

14 hours ago, Basbear said:

Coming innn hot with a spicy take- Miles Sanders will be the Panthers Offensive MVP and the main reason for winning the SOUTH.....as Carolina rises AGAIN!!!

sob4nqsmmjwdumfwt29n.thumb.webp.cd37924f065507d045e6962ebe5d1ee8.webp

People just dont know...

Bro couldn’t even stay healthy in the preseason 

• Pie 1