• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerseys from the Past...

Cape Fear Cat

Hey guys - I now have a "Man Cave" that I want to do up with a Panthers motif, so I'm actively seeking jerseys (preferrably black) from Panthers players from teams past (say, 1996 and up). I'm particularly interested in getting a Garcia, a Brockemeyer, a Bates, a Beebe, and a Reggie White. While those are high on my list, I'm open to most others, too. If any of you have any you might want to part with for a reasonable sum, please let me know!

Thanks, I already have a signed Collins. I also have a signed Lathon, D. Williams, Stewart, Smith, Reich, Rucker (see my avatar), Smart, Greene, and Biakabutuka. I guess I have about thirty-eight jerseys total. I'm hoping as time goes on to track down more of the guys who are no longer playing and get them to sign one, too. I want one whole wall of the Cave to be nothing but black jerseys. I'll frame the signed ones, and the unsigned ones I'll just fold and tack up so I can access them quickly when I get the opportunity to have one signed. If anyone can help me fill in the gaps, I'd appreciate it!

Archived