• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conan out, Seinfeld in?

Matt Foley

like many things I was a fan of old Conan(first time with andy, sucks getting old). game has changed, TV is just different. 600 channels, interwebz, and DVR makes a whole new era. Unless your CSI, NFL, american idol all ratings are down across the board. I feel Jerry would take awhile before he got comfy. If you like train wreaks, watch Jimmy Fallon. Holy monkey balls does that show suck.

Today, they'd even can Johnny Carson...who Conan resembles moreso than any of the more recent late night hosts. I wonder if NBC execs remember when Leno took over, Letterman dominated the first year or so until Leno found his audience (which in turn are obviously tuning out on Conan...because he's not the safe, ho-hum comedian that Jay is). But nah, that's too much work for them. Besides Conan, the only thing left on NBC is Chuck...barely.

Does anyone else not think that NBC basically screwed Conan by moving the Jay Leno Show to an hour ahead of him? He was given the Tonight Show in name only. All they did was move the timeslots up.

Think about if when Leno was given the show, Carson came back and was like Hey I'm on at 10! Nobody would have ever watched Leno.

Same thing applies here. It's bullshit.

Conan is hilarious and he'll easily find work somewhere else. Seinfeld is awful.

It's not even that. Have you seen Leno's ratings? They're horrible. People are tuning out on his show and aren't turning back to the Tonight Show. He's taking down not only his show, but Conan's...and NBC is in a pooload of trouble.

was coming back to say exactly this. :smash:

Likes growling fetus eating death metal

Hates Seinfeld

At least your consistent

I love misconceptions. Especially ignorant ones. I like all kinds of music. Old school rap, classic rock, grunge, progressive rock, heavy metal, progressive metal, etc. I'm not into the extreme poo you're talking about. Thanks for playing, but you fail.

As for Seinfeld, I mean what is the appeal? I don't find it funny at all. I have a different taste of humor I guess.

It'd be as easy for us to explain that to you as it would be for you to explain to us what is the appeal of garbage "I Hate My Father" music.

God you people are ignorant. Just because I don't love Nickleback doesn't mean my music is garbage. This has to be the biggest congregation of close minded people I've ever seen.

Archived