• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite thing about my office

Captroop

No it's Harp .

harp-230.jpg

Huh. Embarassed that I've never had it. I do recommend you try Harpoon if you can find it though.

So where do you work that accomodates employees with booze and loose women? You don't have to name the company, but what industry are you in?

Huh. Embarassed that I've never had it. I do recommend you try Harpoon if you can find it though.

So where do you work that accomodates employees with booze and loose women? You don't have to name the company, but what industry are you in?

Ive had Harpoon, not bad. Harp is made by Guinness. I am in the beer business.

Hmmm...I checked HT and Lowes but in Cabarrus County...I could have over looked it though. I will check again.

Question 2......if I am expecting 20-30 people at the New Years party, should I get a keg or just several cases of beer. I am thinking several cases might be the way to go cause I am not finishing off a keg if there is something left and not every will drink beer. Also, when the Hell did kegs go up to the $120 price range?!!!!

I do not do anything with Cabarrus County so I don't know if it's sold in Cabarrus. Maybe do a 1/4 barrel ($61 at Total Wine with tax) of your domestic beer it is eqv to 3.75 cases. And then buy your imports by the 6/12 pack. (Sweetwater only comes in 6's)

I do not do anything with Cabarrus County so I don't know if it's sold in Cabarrus. Maybe do a 1/4 barrel ($61 at Total Wine with tax) of your domestic beer it is eqv to 3.75 cases. And then buy your imports by the 6/12 pack. (Sweetwater only comes in 6's)

Hmmmm.....buying 4 cases is cheaper than $61 if there is a sale going on.....

Buy imports for the party? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bitches be drinking Coors Light..... yeah booooooooooooooy!

Thanks

Now back to the office discussion.......

The only sale going on is $15.00 suits so you would spend the same. $61 is w/ tax I bought a 1/4 barrel yesterday so I remember the exact price.

What....no HT $11.88 (or whatever it is) for a suitcase before New Years like they have before race weekend and every other holiday? (Yes Race Weekend is a holiday in these parts). Communists!!!!!!!

Archived