• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

47 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

He shouldn't, but most likely will. That program has never been great but at least they were sort of respectable when Ruff was the coach. Since then they have been terrible and getting worse. 

Come on I know the Pirates are maybe the worst program in the state but they ain’t gonna lose to Gardner Webb in the rowdy dowdy with 9 thousand drunken fans watching 

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

It was the backup center. Starting center was hurt.

if Will Shipley or Cade or Williams or Woods whoever for out for Clemson ….Dabo knows who will be the starter for him in their place.  Or Beamer or basically every major college football coach. 

there is over the top hate and their is over the top defense of most things.   That was a weird interaction by Sanders.    Simple as that.  There is one Hank on that roster.  He confused by all the non-existent Hanks. 

if Sanders doesn’t know the name of the kid literally starting for him at C at his school.  It’s weird.   No matter where he was on the depth chart the week prior. 

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Built in excuse with Hunter out. Deion won't start freaking out until the spotlight starts shifting off of him and onto others.

Man look at your comments in this thread. You keep repeating the same stuff all throughout this thread. We get it you don't like Deion.

You're just waiting for him to lose his first game so you can say "I told you so". Deion has already won. That program had 1 win last season. He's already sitting on 3 wins. Nobody is expecting him to go undefeated. I love that this guy has people interested in college football. Not gonna lie I haven't been this in tuned with college football in a longtime. Im honestly more excited about college football than the NFL right now. These QB's in the Pac 12 are fun to watch and they all seem to be battling for that Heisman. These games will be fun to watch regardless of who wins. I don't get why people are waiting for Deion to fail. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man look at your comments in this thread. You keep repeating the same stuff all throughout this thread. We get it you don't like Deion.

You're just waiting for him to lose his first game so you can say "I told you so". Deion has already won. That program had 1 win last season. He's already sitting on 3 wins. Nobody is expecting him to go undefeated. I love that this guy has people interested in college football. Not gonna lie I haven't been this in tuned with college football in a longtime. Im honestly more excited about college football than the NFL right now. These QB's in the Pac 12 are fun to watch and they all seem to be battling for that Heisman. These games will be fun to watch regardless of who wins. I don't get why people are waiting for Deion to fail. 

It’s not hate.  He and Colorado are just overrated and sucking up too much football oxygen. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

if Will Shipley or Cade or Williams or Woods whoever for out for Clemson ….Dabo knows who will be the starter for him in their place.  Or Beamer or basically every major college football coach. 

there is over the top hate and their is over the top defense of most things.   That was a weird interaction by Sanders.    Simple as that.  There is one Hank on that roster.  He confused by all the non-existent Hanks. 

if Sanders doesn’t know the name of the kid literally starting for him at C at his school.  It’s weird.   No matter where he was on the depth chart the week prior. 

Deion has over 70 new players and he just got on the job a few months ago. The man is not your normal coach he's damn near in every commercial and interview. He's not going to remember all of his players in his 1st year. Let the dude get settled in. The man was literally on 60 minutes and Good Morning America. He's got a lot on his plate there is no way he can remember all the players on his team. 

Hell I had high school coaches who couldn't remember all 40 players on our team.lol

1 minute ago, CRA said:

It’s not hate.  He and Colorado are just overrated and sucking up too much football oxygen. 

Yeah a iconic former player takes over a P5 program and people think he's going to fly under the radar.

If Brady took the Michigan job he would be getting the same hype. Deion is one of a kind. He's not your normal HC. This is why people are making a big deal out of it. If people don't like it why are you watching the games?

39 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Deion has over 70 new players and he just got on the job a few months ago. The man is not your normal coach he's damn near in every commercial and interview. He's not going to remember all of his players in his 1st year. Let the dude get settled in. The man was literally on 60 minutes and Good Morning America. He's got a lot on his plate there is no way he can remember all the players on his team. 

Hell I had high school coaches who couldn't remember all 40 players on our team.lol

Again, 100 kids when your job is working with kids….isn’t a crazy feat months in.   And we are talking about the starting C.

it’s just over defense of Sanders.  It was weird.  Simple as that, 

Just now, CRA said:

Again, 100 kids when your job is working with kids….isn’t a crazy feat months in.   And we are talking about the starting C.

it’s just over defense of Sanders.  It was weird.  Simple as that, 

Oh well life goes on.

And for the last time it was the "backup center". At least know what you're talking about.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Oh well life goes on.

And for the last time it was the "backup center". At least know what you're talking about.

If Andy Dalton starts in Seattle, he is the starting QB when talking about the Seattle game.   Frank Reich should know who he is.  Just he he did the guys who started at OG this past week.  And the backup who then came in.