• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hate it for the kid, but it's a blessing in disguise for Deion and the program. Built in excuse for the skull dragging they're about to take.

watch Deion bench his son for this game for the eye poke.  That's the real built-in excuse.  And there is precedent for the eye poke discipline.   

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hate it for the kid, but it's a blessing in disguise for Deion and the program. Built in excuse for the skull dragging they're about to take.

It's funny you guys been doubting Deion since the season started. 3 weeks in and people still waiting for him to lose his 1st game.

This is supposed to be a Cinderella story. Any other coach does this they are viewed as the ultimate underdog. But because it's Deion we have to root against him.

I think we all know they aren't going undefeated. But you can't deny he's off to a hell of a start. Wait until he gets comfortable in the recruiting and transfer portal. This team will absolutely be competing for a Nat'l championship starting next year.

If you don't believe by now then shame on you.

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

watch Deion bench his son for this game for the eye poke.  That's the real built-in excuse.  And there is precedent for the eye poke discipline.   

You're focused on the eye poke. What about the kid who lacerated Travis Hunter spleen?

And he still was allowed to play. 

You rather have an eye poke or a lacerated spleen?

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's funny you guys been doubting Deion since the season started. 3 weeks in and people still waiting for him to lose his 1st game.

This is supposed to be a Cinderella story. Any other coach does this they are viewed as the ultimate underdog. But because it's Deion we have to root against him.

I think we all know they aren't going undefeated. But you can't deny he's off to a hell of a start. Wait until he gets comfortable in the recruiting and transfer portal. This team will absolutely be competing for a Nat'l championship starting next year.

They've beat three bad teams and should've absolutely lost to the worst team they've played. Calm down. 😂

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I love Deion and what they are doing. Even with better transfers coming in and better coaching they aren’t on the level of the next two teams they play. 

• Beer 1

I admittedly can't stand Deion. He's a grifter all about Deion. All eyes on him always. Prime Academy was a complete grift and people just conveniently forget about that. He was all about some HBCU until a better opportunity came calling. Now he's larping around in a Cowboy hat at Colorado until a better opportunity comes calling again 

If you enjoy the entertainment aspect of it, I get it. But let's not make it out to be something it's not.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I admittedly can't stand Deion. He's a grifter all about Deion. All eyes on him always. Prime Academy was a complete grift and people just conveniently forget about that. He was all about some HBCU until a better opportunity came calling. Now he's larping around in a Cowboy hat at Colorado until a better opportunity comes calling again 

If you enjoy the entertainment aspect of it, I get it. But let's not make it out to be something it's not.

All of this Colorado hype is comical. I mean the guy had lil wayne performing as they walked out of the tunnel....in Boulder, CO. I'm not buying any of this hype at this point. 

The Buffs better enjoy it, he'll bolt in a couple years for the next opportunity.

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No real argument with any of that. Sanders has always been primarily about Sanders.

Lady Cowboy Fan likes Deion because of his Cowboy ties but that's it.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

No real argument with any of that. Sanders has always been primarily about Sanders.

Lady Cowboy Fan likes Deion because of his Cowboy ties but that's it.

Take away the Prime Academy debacle and I'd feel a lot different. But Prime Academy plus going to the mat for HBCU just to move on at the first chance to do so? It just shows the true nature IMO.

36 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lol. Wut? I think because it's Deion is why most are rooting against it. It's literally getting thrown in our face 24/7 on ESPN, Fox, etc. Deion last night literally said he was the best coach in CFB. How in the Hell do you expect people to root for this when all that is getting thrown at them?

FYI. I will bet you my checking account Deion won't be competing for a Natty next year because CFB starts in the trenches, and Deion's O-Line and D-Line are shitt, his recruiting class coming in is shitt, and they won't be poo next year. 

They're about to get murdered by Oregon this weekend, then USC next week. It's a cute story, but many other former players have done shitt like this before and no one has cared. 

It's a cute story but when you realize TCU's roster isn't half of what it was last year (they struggled going into the middle of the 3rd vs a bad, bad Houston team on Saturday night). How awful Nebraska is, and Colorado struggling vs a bad Colorado State. poo's about to get real this weekend in Eugene.