• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm going to end up pulling for Colorado if this keeps up. I never cared for Dion myself but respected his game. You make it personal, it's going to get turnt up. I hope he goes undefeated this season. 

We have a believer folks!

I know there are more of you out there. Come jump on the bandwagon before it's too late!

#WeBelieve

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man the Prime hate/doubt has to stop. Yall only motivating his team even more. The scary part is he doesn't have his full recruits on his roster yet. Wait till next year when they get the big boys up front, they will be even more of a threat than they are now.

Colorado might be the most talked about football team in the country both NFL and College. That's crazy how much Prime has made this school from Boulder the most popular football team in America.

Didn't you have TCU beating them week 1?

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Didn't you have TCU beating them week 1?

Yes I did.

Was never a Deion hater though. Hell I remember making a suggesting we hire him as HC. Was always a fan of him. He is a certified motivational speaker. I get chills watching his pregame/postgame speeches. 

Im now on the bandwagon longterm. That doesn't mean I think they will go undefeated. Im just a believer in him being successful as a P5 coach.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yes I did.

Was never a Deion hater though. Hell I remember making a suggesting we hire him as HC. Was always a fan of him. He is a certified motivational speaker. I get chills watching his pregame/postgame speeches. 

Im now on the bandwagon longterm. That doesn't mean I think they will go undefeated. Im just a believer in him being successful as a P5 coach.

That's fair.  He is one hell of a motivator and I bet his recruiting will be even better this offseason.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

That's fair.  He is one hell of a motivator and I bet his recruiting will be even better this offseason.  

Next year we will see the real potential. That roster right now is guys from the portal. His real draft class starts next season. He will probably get some more top players from the portal as well.

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Not Mack's fault they are getting threats. It is the new reality in the country sadly.  Coach standing up for his player who followed the rules and then the NCAA decided to judge him on rules that they imposed after the fact.

4 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Not Mack's fault they are getting threats. It is the new reality in the country sadly.  Coach standing up for his player who followed the rules and then the NCAA decided to judge him on rules that they imposed after the fact.

It's Pat Forde. The guy has a room temperature IQ and demonstrated a remarkable lack of knowledge of the things he tried to bring up. Something he's somehow turned into a career. He makes David Newton look like Hunter S. Thompson.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

That article is a total hit piece by Pat and couldn’t wait to bring up old poo that he obviously knows nothing about. Must have done it to gain some favor from the NCAA. 

but yeah the mouthbreathing hillbilly living in his double wide making base less threats to the ncaa really puts everything in perspective and the ncaa is totally the victim here. 

• Pie 1