• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

42 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Sounds like Jake lol

As promising as possible. If you'd told me we lost the turnover battle two to zero and they recovered an onside kick to boot I would've assumed we got taken to the woodshed not that we won comfortably. Drake threw two INTs but one was basically a 50/50 ball and the other was a straight up drop turned INT. I have no concerns about Drake Maye so I'm very happy to see a D that played awesome outside of two bad drives and a good running game. I would've much rather seen that than Maye having to play hero ball. I've seen enough of UNC QBs having to play hero ball over the last four seasons.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As promising as possible. If you'd told me we lost the turnover battle two to zero and they recovered an onside kick to boot I would've assumed we got taken to the woodshed not that we won comfortably. Drake threw two INTs but one was basically a 50/50 ball and the other was a straight up drop turned INT. I have no concerns about Drake Maye so I'm very happy to see a D that played awesome outside of two bad drives and a good running game. I would've much rather seen that than Maye having to play hero ball. I've seen enough of UNC QBs having to play hero ball over the last four seasons.

We had WWE payback on @ work so I missed the game lol

8 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Deion is polarizing I know, but I see why he's doing things his way. I would have taken 3 years of this over rhule 

Deion was my favorite player growing up (then Barry), so I've been pulling for him my whole life and I'm telling you, outside of my Heels, I am prolly the biggest Colorado fan in the world right now that has zero ties to the area or school.  

I think there is something to be said about someone who embodies the physical manifestation of their thoughts.  A lot of people think Deion just talks poo and that he's cocky, brash, and arrogant...  but if people actually listened to what he's saying, it's all substantive.  He has said the literal invention of Prime Time was our of necessity to pull him out of his living conditions - if he didn't believe in himself, no one else would.  And he believed it, became it, and influenced generations of people, athletes, and culture as a result.  He's smart and when he talks, people have no choice but to kaite , whether they like him or not...  but he's a force of nature, and I feel like that's why he can't lose in this endeavor.  Those kids are ready to run through a wall for him and I love seeing it.

Also, for those that didn't watch, Shedeur is a guy to keep an eye out for...  i have not seen that much poise and touch consistent from a college QB throughout an entire game in a very, very long time.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Greg McElroy and Sean McDonough called the ncaa out, Charlie baker by name, last night and embarrassed them on national TV in a marquee game. Well done. 

I really, really fuging hate the ncaa.  I was hoping they would just kind of crumble once the NIL stuff happened, but here they are, still finding a way to stick their nose in poo and fug up a good thing.

7 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

@LinvilleGorge Did they do anything at the stadium to remember the shooting on the UNC campus?

I hope so. They haven't done poo for the faculty.

A friend of mine that teaches at UNC has been telling me what they've done so far and it's just a bunch of CYA being done by the school. The extent of the counseling he was offered was basically a group session and an email chain where they discussed what they were thinking while hiding.

His office was on the first floor of the building where the shooting took place. He heard all 5 shots and immediately had to barricade his door with his desk, chair, and a few other things he had.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I really, really ducking hate the ncaa.  I was hoping they would just kind of crumble once the NIL stuff happened, but here they are, still finding a way to stick their nose and poo and fug up a good thing.

I think they are going to dissolve eventually. They are one of the most corrupt, morally bankrupt, unethical sports organizations in the world. 

it’s why the nil stuff if such a disaster. They have no spine and no leadership. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

I hope so. They haven't done poo for the faculty.

A friend of mine that teaches at UNC has been telling me what they've done so far and it's just a bunch of CYA being done by the school. The extent of the counseling he was offered was basically a group session and an email chain where they discussed what they were thinking while hiding.

His office was on the first floor of the building where the shooting took place. He heard all 5 shots and immediately had to barricade his door with his desk, chair, and a few other things he had.

I’m glad your friend is ok. What happened is a GD tragedy. What do you think the admin could do for the staff? 

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Deion was my favorite player growing up (then Barry), so I've been pulling for him my whole life and I'm telling you, outside of my Heels, I am prolly the biggest Colorado fan in the world right now that has zero ties to the area or school.  

I think there is something to be said about someone who embodies the physical manifestation of their thoughts.  A lot of people think Deion just talks poo and that he's cocky, brash, and arrogant...  but if people actually listened to what he's saying, it's all substantive.  He has said the literal invention of Prime Time was our of necessity to pull him out of his living conditions - if he didn't believe in himself, no one else would.  And he believed it, became it, and influenced generations of people, athletes, and culture as a result.  He's smart and when he talks, people have no choice but to kaite , whether they like him or not...  but he's a force of nature, and I feel like that's why he can't lose in this endeavor.  Those kids are ready to run through a wall for him and I love seeing it.

Also, for those that didn't watch, Shedeur is a guy to keep an eye out for...  i have not seen that much poise and touch consistent from a college QB throughout an entire game in a very, very long time.

Deion is one of the greatest American athletes in history. He transcended the game of NFL and was a big deal for baseball. 

he is a breat of fresh air for coaching. He is real and saying how it is and that of course rubs the crotchety old people of European dissent wrong because they just want to be entertained. 

my only concern is that this is going to be one of the top storylines in CFB this year and I think espn is gonna be shoving it down our throats like they did with Zion and Manziel. I’m gonna be watching the Maui Imvitational and Bill Walton is gonna go on a 10 minute diatribe about Colorado football because espn told him to 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1