• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Is they referring to the media? When has the media been right about anything. TCU lost their QB, both of their top RB’s, and the number one WR… only a fool would have had Colorado as 20 point dogs.

Maye isn’t the team, if he was then we’d be fine. But you can’t win consistently given up 40 points in a game, if you could then Lincoln Riley would have made the CFP’s by now.

Maye set all sorts of records last year in his first year as the starting to QB and to hold him responsible for wins and losses when he throws for 350 yards and 3 TD’s is asinine.

They are the North Carolina Tar Heels not the North Carolina Drake Maye’s.

You realize we are on Nat'l tv because of Maye?

You think College Gameday came to Charlotte because of the UNC Tarheels defense?

Maybe better ball out this season is all im saying. 

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

You realize we are on Nat'l tv because of Maye?

You think College Gameday came to Charlotte because of the UNC Tarheels defense?

Maybe better ball out this season is all im saying. 

Of course they are here for him, he’ll ball out but if Chizik can’t find a way to get pressure on the QB or stop the run then we are toast.

For reference, Matt Rhule’s QB that everyone said is trash on Thursday torched us last year.

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Of course they are here for him, he’ll ball out but if Chizik can’t find a way to get pressure on the QB or stop the run then we are toast.

For reference, Matt Rhule’s QB that everyone said is trash on Thursday torched us last year.

but and if's.

Man just win the damn game!

It's Drake freaking Maye the best QB in football according to some of you. Win!

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Lol you can’t be helped.

Im just a fair minded UNC fan. Im not like the other homers. I call it like I see it.

Caleb Williams has a bad defense as well. Nobody making excuses if you're The Guy you're expected to live up to the hype.

Bright lights on it's time for Maye to shine baby!

In case you're wondering we are a ranked team. This is not a bad team here. You act like Maye is trying to carry a bunch of bums.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im just a fair minded UNC fan. Im not like the other homers. I call it like I see it.

Caleb Williams has a bad defense as well. Nobody making excuses if you're The Guy you're expected to live up to the hype.

Bright lights on it's time for Maye to shine baby!

In case you're wondering we are a ranked team. This is not a bad team here. You act like Maye is trying to carry a bunch of bums.

And the UNC OL doesn’t matter?  It’s a team sport but I will be surprised if SC doesn’t win this game