• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

10 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Man that's a high character guy! I probably would have taken that money and ran.

Maye is one of the highest compensated players this year in CFB. UNC had to offer him competitive money because that’s just the way it is now and it’s bad for business if they ain’t paying their stars. 

Bama and UGA were trying to buy Josh Downs last year. High character guys staying committed. Hopefully Ian Jackson is on this mindset. 

• Beer 1

Just now, 4Corners said:

Maye is one of the highest compensated players this year in CFB. UNC had to offer him competitive money because that’s just the way it is now and it’s bad for business if they ain’t paying their stars. 

Bama and UGA were trying to buy Josh Downs last year. High character guys staying committed. Hopefully Ian Jackson is on this mindset. 

haha, i completely forgot UNC probably compensated him there for a minute! I was under the mindset he turned that money down and UNC just gave him his education and some love. Im still trying to get used to this new paying college players stuff!

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Colorado looks pretty good

Their offense is better than I expected. I was concerned about their Oline. They got some of the best skill position players in the country.

For the haters complaining about he did those kids. Well they brought him in to change the culture. Those kids were bad at football. Sucks for them but Prime has a job to do.

Colorado will be a contender sooner than later. Prime just getting started he will be a powerhouse in recruiting.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

TCU's D sucks too. They were the #91 ranked scoring D in the league last year, but Max Duggan and company made up for it until they ran into that UGA buzzsaw. Duggan ain't there anymore. I was kinda surprised to see them ranked in the preseason to be honest.

Their offense doesn't look too bad, though.

Granted, the end zone pick was bad 

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Deion Sanders has gotten more camera time than the actual football game.

I think it's clear you hate Deion Sanders.

It's like you think he's just a normal coach. One of the most flamboyant players in NFL history and a HOF. Of course he will be on camera a lot!

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I think it's clear you hate Deion Sanders.

It's like you think he's just a normal coach. One of the most flamboyant players in NFL history and a HOF. Of course he will be on camera a lot!

Yeah, I don't like people who are pieces of poo. 

I didn't mind him until he showed his true self when he took the Colorado job. The way he treated those kids is just inexcusable.

• Pie 1