• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wait a minute. Nevermind. Is there anywhere I can buy tickets other than Ticketmaster? At some point we have to just start refusing to pay these utterly ridiculous "service fees". No. Sorry, I'm not paying any extra 50% in "service fees". Just not gonna do it. I'll watch from the couch if that's the only option.

Event tickets have just become straight up mafia poo. Gotta pay the vig if you wanna see the gig.

image.png.8a4efc1457855901dd7a9bc7b4c86741.png

image.png.f94b29292c0bde65aac7f3778269ba13.png

image.png.5f22a2e34dbafd6415433f82bc59045b.png

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Man…I have to just say it…fug you.  You are the worst poster on this board and a complete idiot.  The stupidity you post here is beyond comprehension.  Go away again you moron

Why can't we all get along on this board?

You can put him on ignore if you don't like his post. Works for me.

• Beer 1

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wait a minute. Nevermind. Is there anywhere I can buy tickets other than Ticketmaster? At some point we have to just start refusing to pay these utterly ridiculous "service fees". No. Sorry, I'm not paying any extra 50% in "service fees". Just not gonna do it. I'll watch from the couch if that's the only option.

Event tickets have just become straight up mafia poo. Gotta pay the vig if you wanna see the gig.

I got my Panthers/Saints tickets from stubhub and was happier with service and some less fees than ticketmaster even though they did have some BS fees. I cant speak on seat geek personally but heard decent on them from a buddy of mine. Im no expert but I believe ticketmaster is the turd stain on all ticket sales. They are the absolute worst in my eyes and have only gotten worse over the years. I hope those greedy idiots go bankrupt with all their ridiculous fees

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Live by that the next time I send you a love note or a smart ass gif. I think it was you that told me I was the biggest a-hole on the board before while doubting my sexuality. I cried for a little bit in the shower over that actually so you could apologize if you were feeling sensitive today. You want a back rub?

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I don’t have any problem with him but he is one of the Tar Heel supporters that is doom and gloom 24/7/365 especially about the FB program. He and another one one just like him on this board love the Heels so much that they were praying for Drake Maye to transfer because they didn’t want Maye to hurt his draft stock. Bad look for the heels  fan base  

they are basically just like Randy Quaid in Major League….who whine about how much they hate the team and their players but turn in to fanboys when the ball bounces their way. 

wild thing 

you make my butt sting 

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t have any problem with him but he is one of the Tar Heel supporters that is doom and gloom 24/7/365 especially about the FB program. He and another one one just like him on this board love the Heels so much that they were praying for Drake Maye to transfer because they didn’t want Maye to hurt his draft stock. Bad look for the heels  fan base  

they are basically just like Randy Quaid in Major League….who whine about how much they hate the team and their players but turn in to fanboys when the ball bounces their way. 

wild thing 

you make my butt sting 

Charlie Sheen Baseball GIF by Comedy Central

12 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

wild thing 

you make my butt sting 

If you want to call me out you can say my name. 😂

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Man…I have to just say it…fug you.  You are the worst poster on this board and a complete idiot.  The stupidity you post here is beyond comprehension.  Go away again you moron

Psychopath

Edited by csx

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really want the Prime show to be a hilariously abysmal failure. The way he did those kids when he showed up on campus hasn't drawn nearly enough ire in the media. They're glossing over it.

I realize he is an accomplished athlete but he came in like a complete jerk and basically told those kids they better pack their stuff up and be prepared to leave. I don't blame anyone who left as I would have immediately as well. I swear Deon has some sort of undiagnosed mental condition aside from his extremely huge ego.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I realize he is an accomplished athlete but he came in like a complete jerk and basically told those kids they better pack their stuff up and be prepared to leave. I don't blame anyone who left as I would have immediately as well. I swear Deon has some sort of undiagnosed mental condition aside from his extremely huge ego.

He basically came in and told them all they suck and are losers and can get lost and that my kid is gonna be the star and center of attention and that's that. I can't imagine anyone else not getting absolutely skewered by the media for doing what he did. The guy is a POS.

I hope his kid throws four interceptions and loses five fumbles today. 😂

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1