• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I just looked it up lol, that’s insane. Kudos to Nebraska’s marketing team for somehow getting that many people to come watch volleyball, I guess Rhule hasn’t gotten a hold of their Twitter… erm X account yet.

I'm not sure how much it has to do with the marketing team, but volleyball has been one of the faster growing sports for the last few years.

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I'm not sure how much it has to do with the marketing team, but volleyball has been one of the faster growing sports for the last few years.

I feel like if you get that amount of people to come out for volleyball then you have to market the hell out of the event with the intent being to set a world record. No way they draw more than 8K on a good day for just a regular game inside a gym, 92K is insane.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I feel like if you get that amount of people to come out for volleyball you have to market the hell out of the event with the intent being to set a world record. No way they draw more than 8K on a good day for just a regular game inside a gym, 92K is insane.

I get your point, but they've been setting records for a few years now.