• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade: Panthers Acquire Ihmir Smith-Marsette from Chiefs

Bluetooth

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Madden really does suck, now you can't even play different players at different positions.smh

If you a football fan I suggest getting NCAA Football 14 revamped. Possibly the greatest football game of all time. Although NFL 2k was ahead of its time.

You mean to tell me I cannot even line up Bryce Young at Defensive Tackle this year?

4 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

I cant sub him in at LB anymore smh....

on other note Ilhmir and Thielen used to be teammates 

Put him in the sub LB spot and he will be at lb on passing sets. Panthers a 3-4 team he should not be at lb all times with Shaq and Luvu at ilb and he not a OLB. 

Also Madden has Mingo and this new guy as the same speed.

7 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Also, say what you want about Fitt, but this is the part I love about him and why I really hope his picks ultimately pan out and he's part of the hand that rights this ship now...  the dude isn't short on excitement.  He's always looking for a deal snd ones like this, Gilmore, and Laviska are the ones I really love.

Fitt Shill spotted. So Dan Arnold for CJ Henderson in week 2? Paying Darnold before a snap? Signing Baker right before camp only to do a QB battle? Shenault has been absent literally all preseason. Smith has been more involved and now he's cut. Gilmore, i'll give that, but they thought we were making a run three games in, just like the year before. How much of that was outside pressure? None of this panned out. 

• Poo 1

I'll admit I really don't know much about this guy other than the highlight clips out there, but am I the only one who feels like our fan base is getting a little too excited about him?

It's not like KC is loaded with deep WR talent, if anything, they're pretty weak there.

So if this is someone who wasn't going to make the roster of a team with questionable WR talent, why exactly is he someone we're trying to hype up for us?