• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about the Panthers Jerseys

Paa Langfart

16 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I usually don't even notice such things but did they change colors or is it just my lying eyes ?  Was watching last night and they looked different.

While it won't be drastic, the Carolina Panthers are making a slight change to their jerseys ahead of the 2023 season. The Panthers announced on Thursday that they are changing the color of their jersey to a blue that is closer to team colors. The new jersey will be held up by the Panthers' first-round pick in this month's NFL Draft. 

The Panthers detailed that when Nike started making NFL jerseys in 2012, it did not have the team's process blue color in circulation. Nike has since added more colors to its collection, which has prompted the Panthers to choose a color that is closer to their blue -- process blue. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/panthers-uniform-change-carolina-to-make-slight-color-adjustment-will-unveil-during-2023-nfl-draft/

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

While it won't be drastic, the Carolina Panthers are making a slight change to their jerseys ahead of the 2023 season. The Panthers announced on Thursday that they are changing the color of their jersey to a blue that is closer to team colors. The new jersey will be held up by the Panthers' first-round pick in this month's NFL Draft. 

The Panthers detailed that when Nike started making NFL jerseys in 2012, it did not have the team's process blue color in circulation. Nike has since added more colors to its collection, which has prompted the Panthers to choose a color that is closer to their blue -- process blue. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/panthers-uniform-change-carolina-to-make-slight-color-adjustment-will-unveil-during-2023-nfl-draft/

It was drastic, so much more visually appealing, and I'm color blindish

• Pie 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• So yea, we lost, but as many have said theres ways to lose that still provide hope and optimism.  THIS game was one of those.  At the end of the day, even though we're rocking a 36 year old QB, this is a very young team that has to learn how to win.  Think about the 2 XL drops, Mingo drop, the dropped fake punt.  Those are plays that veteran winning teams make, but we ARENT there...yet.  XL showed some explosion on the outside that is super exciting, chuba and dare I say Miles Sanders actually looked good.  On defense we are sorely missing Brown, and they were undeniably rough today, BUT, I remember thinking if there was a time they needed to show some "keep pounding" it was right after Shaq and Jewel went out, and the VERY next play the rush got to burrow and we got the turnover.  It was legitimately the first time in years I yelled "Keep pounding", that was an attitude play.  Also for all the bad on defense, Horn still looks like he does have that dawg in him.  End of the day as we all know, winning in the NFL mostly comes down to a handful of plays, and it really depends on if you convert those opportunities, and right now with our youth we arent, BUT that will change with experience. Keep Pounding.
    • Many. Recently, Snow had 3 rookies, a weak run defending DL and a garbage secondary led by Shaq as the only average LB. This defense is by far better than Snows roster. It may still be better than Snows roster with the injuries if not the same. Raheem Morris is an awful HC, but he's a good DC. He did more with less in 2023. His one piece was a used up (ready to retire) Donald. Put rookies in a position to make plays. He would have this Panthers defensive roster in the top 20.
    • Legit question. In the present day NFL how would that work now with rookie contracts?  I know the Mannings are NFL royalty, but if a team drafts him, they have his rights for 4-5 years no?  I’d draft him and make him hold out of years if need be just because I could.  That and I hate the Mannings.    Jericho caught the ball and they head hunted Cam. F Paintin’ Manning!