• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI: Cuts begin today

Mr. Scot

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

Dude we are really going to carry 5 fugging TEs. 

Is it that fuging hard to call Ian Thomas and Stephen Sullivan? 

Idk man. So far Fitterer has some questionable calls for his “first” year of roster control. Season will tell I guess.

They kept the best for now but will add more players, then a TE will get cut

• Beer 1

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

I don’t like Erving as much as the next fan but we really gonna keep an Undrafted 280lb LT from NC A&T over him?

A vet who is a liability at the peak in his career vs a rookie who will continue to develop and get better as the season progresses?   I don't hate the move....

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

No.

Remember we mentioned the phrase initial roster. Just because we've got a 53 man list doesn't mean it's going to stay as is.

Yeah I understand but I don’t really think we would have to worry about anyone breaking their bank to get to them either. 

I’m pretty sure that we are the only ones who value at least 4 of them.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

A vet who is a liability at the peak in his career vs a rookie who will continue to develop and get better as the season progresses?   I don't hate the move....

Kinda wonder if they'll ask him to stick around as a coaching intern or something of that sort.

• Pie 1

If we keep Lee and do not address T, remember what I have been saying---Zavala to LG when Corbett returns and BC to swing OT.  If Moton does not rework his 2024 contract ($30m), BC becomes the 2024 RT.  Gotta think long term.  Lee is only here until Corbett gets back because they need BC at LG for now.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

If we keep Lee and do not address T, remember what I have been saying---Zavala to LG when Corbett returns and BC to swing OT.  If Moton does not rework his 2024 contract ($30m), BC becomes the 2024 RT.  Gotta think long term.  Lee is only here until Corbett gets back because they need BC at LG for now.

And there is nobody else available at all better than Ricky Lee for depth? Nobody that actually played in a major NCAA conference?

10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

This is not at all what I expected.  Bryan Ray, Nick Thurmond make the team.  Of course, a lot can happen, but Lee is the swing OT?  I think (now) they have to be planning on moving BC to T when Corbett returns. 

Yea I really have no idea what we are doing on the Dline