• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its gonna snow this weekend..,

TheSaint

Also means lots of flight delays out of Charlotte.

Since you know the airline business what are my chances of getting a flight from Charlotte to Philly this weekend? I know my flight tomorrow will probably be a no-go but Grandma couldn't hold out and passed about an hour ago so I need to get up there. I think the are calling for 6"-12" in the Philly area if I am not mistaken. If you don't think the chances of me getting a flight out by Sunday are good, I will probably plan on driving up Sunday morning.

Since you know the airline business what are my chances of getting a flight from Charlotte to Philly this weekend? I know my flight tomorrow will probably be a no-go but Grandma couldn't hold out and passed about an hour ago so I need to get up there. I think the are calling for 6"-12" in the Philly area if I am not mistaken. If you don't think the chances of me getting a flight out by Sunday are good, I will probably plan on driving up Sunday morning.

Honestly with the way this system is moving up the east coast your best bet is to drive. But with that said if your flight is in the morning there is a good possibilty you will get out. If it is in the afternoon i wouldn't even go to the airport. Flights will be getting cancelled in the afternoon due to crew timing out on duty time.

Sorry to hear your Grandma passed away.

Honestly with the way this system is moving up the east coast your best bet is to drive. But with that said if your flight is in the morning there is a good possibilty you will get out. If it is in the afternoon i wouldn't even go to the airport. Flights will be getting cancelled in the afternoon due to crew timing out on duty time.

Sorry to hear your Grandma passed away.

Thanks for the info....it is an early afternoon flight....I will plan on driving or trying to fly out Monday if that isn't too late. Will I get my $$$ back for the flight or no?

Archived