• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its gonna snow this weekend..,

TheSaint

stereotype (referring to Scrum's posting)

and besides, that has nothing to do with snow.

Although I am trying to get a flight from Charlotte to Philly and Saturday is best/cheapest option and this projected snow may make it a difficult in both locations. Apparently Grandma isn't doing to well and doesn't feel like making it to Christmas. :(

<<<<< kills happy go lucky snow thread.

stereotype (referring to Scrum's posting)

and besides, that has nothing to do with snow.

Although I am trying to get a flight from Charlotte to Philly and Saturday is best/cheapest option and this projected snow may make it a difficult in both locations. Apparently Grandma isn't doing to well and doesn't feel like making it to Christmas. :(

<<<<< kills happy go lucky snow thread.

That sucks. Im sorry. Im supposed to fly out Saturday morning as well. Only reason, im going is too see my 95 year old grandmother.

Wife is leaving today. Bachelor night. I guess that means ill get shitfaced and play XBOX since i dont have NFL Network.

Well, to be fair, they do have a much higher average snowfall than we do. So, when it snows up North, it freakin SNOWS man... we get a little dusting and people here freak. Like the idiots who drive 15 under the speed limit for a light sprinkling rain shower.

"I see drops on the window! I gotta slow down now!!!" :rolleyes:

Well, to be fair, they do have a much higher average snowfall than we do. So, when it snows up North, it freakin SNOWS man... we get a little dusting and people here freak. Like the idiots who drive 15 under the speed limit for a light sprinkling rain shower.

"I see drops on the window! I gotta slow down now!!!" :rolleyes:

My point is it seems like it's the northern transplants who seem to freak out the most.

Oh, just started sleeting in Dilworth.

My point is it seems like it's the northern transplants who seem to freak out the most.

Oh, just started sleeting in Dilworth.

Sleeting :eek:

<<<<runs around in a mindless circle freaking out while singing Bruce Springsteen songs about NJ to myself all while wondering where to get bread and milk. Takes pants off an places them over head in effort to avoid seeing wintery mix that could bring death at any second.

Archived