• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Lions at Panthers damn it's hot out GameDay thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Remember when the Lions complained it was too cold…Charlotte said well fug you 

(I know it’s a later kick off but damn heat index be hot)

IMG_7363.png

Amazing how it can be in the low 90s in High Point but just a couple hundred miles south it is over 100. 
Summer isn’t going out without a fight it seems. 

We need to see this:

-starters play all game

-Young 300 yards passing, 3 TDs

-Hubbard 150 yards , 1 TD

- Defense pitches a shutout and 2 TOs 

-Reich fired up and yelling on the sideline 

-WIN the game obviously if these things happen

Or the organization will receive some nasty emails from the local neckbeards

• Flames 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• 38 seconds in tells me he is full of poo and is spinning for clicks. You know how they say in court, where if they lie once you can assume they are lying always?  To me Riddick is doing a pretty spiteful thing I think, by putting those words in someone's mouth. Unless he knows that is true. Which I doubt. An honest person would not have said that to Tepper, so he basically assaulting Canales. It is not Canales' fault that Young will not adhere to the the coaching he was obviously given. And of course I am referring to that Buffalo series and the very noticeable footwork change. Evidence that he had the opportunity to be a better player but reverted to his wonky ass 'techniques'. Because it is fuging hard not to. But that is still on Young for not getting that done. And unless he gets it done he is just a fraud. A wannabe NFL quarterback, playing at it. I mean NFL quarterbacks are kicking his ass, even the rookies.  If he works to change this steadily he may be able to get it ingrained in a couple more months. That is as optimistic as I can be for him.  Riddick though, I don't don't listen to sports talk any more except what youtube clips I like but I used to think pretty highly of him. This is pretty sad, to see this scapegoating.  I can put words into Canales mouth too: "Mr Tepper, I have a pretty good feel for working with these guys, and have had some luck with it. You know Baker pretty well. That's my work with him.  But I have to be honest, I'm not sure i can promise I can fix Bryce. He has many challenges. There are things we can do to help but so much of it is up to him. If he is willing to listen and work, I am sure we can make him a better QB. How good will be up to him."   blah blah blah blah      
    • Can they play QB? And some stuff from Ride the Lightning, too?
    • When dementia gripped my grandmother (and eventually took her), we each spent time with her and would try to correct her to what was reality and what wasn't. It was very tough on my Dad who she lived with for as long as they could care for her.  It seemed like she had become detached from her own timeline and would slide up and down it wildly. As my Dad said, "somedays I'm me to her, somedays I'm my Dad, somedays I'm her father, somedays I'm just the guy who works here. I tried correcting her but it just upset her. I found out that the best thing is to just not correct her and let her live out where ever and whenever she is."  And I'm not going to lie, it gets tough and eventually they leave their own timeline and it becomes unmanageable. Hold on to yourself and the ones you love through it all. Prayers for you and yours, man.