• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hubbard injured?

Bear Hands

11 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

Slightly annoyed Fitterer and co didn't address the position in last draft. As a philosophy I like taking chances on later round running backs every other draft. Chubba has never really impressed me. Yeah he showed a lil something but nothing that would have stopped me from drafting another guy. I like Blackshear I'm pulling for him. That said I don't remember exactly who was available for that pick we used on DJ Johnson ( who I hope ends up decent) but if we were already thinking bout adding a vet across from Burns seems a wasted or at least long term pick. I know management has some faith in a Chubba, Miles, Blackshear and Brown backfield but I don't. Kinda like the corner situation I like the guys but as far as a draft strategy I like my corners, RB's and offensive linemen as overachievers weighted against they draft status. 

It is my biggest gripe from the draft as well. I’ve since let it go but man, I was excited about a lot of RBs in the past draft class.

Spears, Johnson, McBride, Abanikanda, Chase Brown. It was a fun and super deep class. Can’t sweat the past but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bum me out.

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

It is my biggest gripe from the draft as well. I’ve since let it go but man, I was excited about a lot of RBs in the past draft class.

Spears, Johnson, McBride, Abanikanda, Chase Brown. It was a fun and super deep class. Can’t sweat the past but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bum me out.

Zach Evans, Archane, and the same guys you mentioned.  I'm just not a huge believer in Chubba. 

23 hours ago, frankw said:

Need to get a good look at Peoples honestly don't know why we didn't against the Giants.

I suspected they may be trying to limit his exposure so they could keep him stashed.  It's the only thing I could think of.  For some reason, I thiught he had some good buzz around him before he kept getting injured.

• Beer 1