• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssssst.......

Zod

19 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think the falcons are going to walk away with the south this year especially after what they did last night.  

Well, Vegas has them #2.  Id day that is who the Saints would be most worried about. 

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Frank is not cut for this job. Players laughing it up on the sidelines making jokes while mic'd up while we were getting spanked just shows a lack of respect and accountability.

Tepper simply can't hire the right coach. People still giving up on the season before it even starts.

This has been the Tepper era sadly.

Could you imagine a Matt Rhule presser with answers like Frank has given the last two weeks. Yes it’s practice football, but when you watch it, you want to see something that looks like football. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You have to get the trade value, and it should be immediate.

I think that smart people are expecting growth within two years. One year, is a great expectation.

I’m honestly a realistic person, I don’t expect playoffs year 1 but if we’re anything less than a 7 win team then it’s clear management bungled everything. You don’t trade to #1 giving up a lot of high picks and top WR to not expect improvement over an idiot in Rhule and interim coach. You make that trade if you feel comfortable in your roster, have confidence in your coaches and feel like moving to #1 to get Bryce Young is the missing piece. Otherwise it’s a multi year rebuild you just hamstrung by giving up all your material to build around. 

• Flames 1

25 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Yeah, have zero expectations, that’s the goal.

Expectation is Bryce Young develops and looks good by season’s end and that the draft pick looks smart 

Expectation is that you build a solid O and D scheme that you can start to really build off of going forward.  

It’s the literal ground floor start of a rebuild.  There are tons of expectations.  Playoffs just aren’t where they are 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

You act like it’s just Panther fans who had high expectations. Many talking heads also said we could win the South, which we could since the division is dog poop. I’m going to wait until games actually count before I start talking about next year.

you can find a talking head feeding all 32 fanbases entering a season 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think the falcons are going to walk away with the south this year especially after what they did last night.  

I didn’t watch the game, only saw the 3-3 score at halftime. Did the Falcons look great despite that putrid score?