• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason week 2 Thread

Panthercougar68

9 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

I was shocked to see he played the entire game. How often do you see that in preseason? The Titans must really be torn about him lol.

They said on the broadcast that Levis is nicked up and that they weren’t going to play Tannehill. I guess they are probably one of the few teams that isn’t carrying 4 QB’s during the preseason.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

Darnold is what he is.  A decent backup. You hope he never sees the field. The fact he was our starter is sad. Ol silver platter Sam serving up INT's and game losing drives. That said Baker was even more disappointing.  Where's the fire Baker? You can't bake anything on the warm setting. 40 yards passing in a half ain't gonna cut it.  

I would throw darnold in the upper echelon backups. The dude is capable of making most NFL throws. It's just a matter of whether he sees it or not.

I still think darnold played pretty well for us last year, even in games where we had no running game whatsoever. 

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Winston looks hella thin. Dude might need to put on some more weight. It's not like he was a runner to begin with. Not sure why he loss so much weight.

After everything that's transpired the last several months should we be hyperfocused on another QB's frame and weight 🧐

• Poo 1

9 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I would throw darnold in the upper echelon backups. The dude is capable of making most NFL throws. It's just a matter of whether he sees it or not.

I still think darnold played pretty well for us last year, even in games where we had no running game whatsoever. 

He not complete trash. Honestly in that San Fran system he could excel. Stop wait for it.  

They wanted him to run more in our previous offense.  LOL. Yeah he looks like a RPO guy that's gonna scare defenses. Game manager doing some play action is his game. Throws a decent deep ball but reading and reacting is never going to be his thing. He got that New Jersey stink still on him. Confidence took as many hits as he did. 

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Missing out on Zay Flowers was the most disappointing night of the draft for me. 

Ravens got the steal of the draft. He will be the best WR of this draft imo.

The first night of the draft was the most disappointing to you? We drafted Bryce Young #1 overall. Flowers went 1.22. 

• Poo 1